Chapter 132: Friday Fight Night

Start from the beginning

"Now remember ladies and gentlemen Dean and Roman are banned from ringside," Cole reminded everyone.

"Isn't this awesome!" JBL exclaimed.

I glared at Seth as he passed by me and walked over to the announcing table.

"And he's joining us, Cole!" JBL exclaimed, "How are you, Seth?"

Seth shook his hand, "I'm great, thank you."

"So why are you out here Seth?" Cole asked.

"I'm just out here to observe an amazing match against two of the greatest divas that this division has to offer, Cole," Seth said.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. It got me in trouble.

Alicia ran over and grabbed me by the hair before tossing me off the ropes.

"Ouch," Seth muttered, "She should pay attention to the match."

"You wouldn't be out here to distract your former Shield sister, Gabby Bryan, would ya?" Cole asked.

Seth chuckled, "I am not out here to distract her."

"And I suppose you didn't stab her in the back, either, right?"

Alicia started hammering me with forearms. I fired my own punches back to her stomach, but she grabbed my hair and slammed me back first into the ground.

"Listen, Cole we all make little errors," Seth argued, "But remember I told Gabby, I gave her the opportunity to join the authority and she doesn't even give me a chance."

"And you haven't given up?"

Seth shook his head, "I know Gabby as good as anyone else. I know how to get her to crack."

Alicia had me set up for the scissors kick. I quickly moved out of the ring and went right for a clothesline. Both of us were down.

"Turning point of the match," Cole said.

"Someone better take control of this." JBL said.

I made it to my feet first and went right after her with some flying clotheslines, eyes narrowed, hair flying. I tossed her into the corner before hitting her with a clothesline, quickly followed by a rope aided drop kick.

"That's right!" I screamed, causing the crowd to cheer.

"Gabby is pumped!" Cole cheered.

I was about to go after her, but Alicia slid out of the ring.

Fine with me.

I ran to the other side of the ring and bounced off the ropes before hitting Alicia with a suicide dive, causing her to ram right into the announce table.

My eyes went to Seth.

"Gabby!" Seth said with a smile as he stood up.

I interrupted him in an instant as my fist connected with his jaw, causing him to fall back in his seat. He held it in shock.

The crowd chanted my name as I turned my attention back to the ring and crawled in. I went right after Alicia and spun her around before setting her up.

"Gabby Crusher!" JBL yelled.

I went for the pin and got the three count. The instant I got off Alicia, someone drove my face into the mat with their boot.

"Curb stomp by Rollins!" Cole screamed.

I held my head in pain as I tried taking deep breathes.

Seth ran over and yanked the microphone from Lillian's hand before rolling in the ring. He bent down next to me.

I slowly lifted my head up.

"You listen to me," Seth said, "I'm going to give you a few days to think about this alright. I want you on my side, Gabby."

Seth took a deep breath, "You better join the authority or this will be just the beginning. You know that saying, if you can't beat them join them? That can't be anymore truer. You and everybody else here knows that you, Dean or Roman can't beat me. So you need to make the right decision. You know what I want from you, Gabby!"

I lifted my head up so I was looking at him.

"You have till Monday to decide," Seth spat before he threw the microphone down on the ground.

The crowd cheered as Dean started running to the ring. Seth slid out of the ring before he could get touched.

Dean touched my shoulder as I sat up, "You OK?"

I held my head up as I looked over act Seth, "Yeah. Remember what Seth said? This is just the beginning."
....................................
I was going to make this longer, but I just decided I wanted to get you guys something new.

Does anyone have any ideas for a theme song Gabby can have now that she will not really be apart of the Shield? This would be very helpful. Preferably something that just sounds badass ;)

Enjoy :)