Chapter 132: Friday Fight Night

Start from the beginning

"And Dean and Gabby should probably leave the ring, because they are banned from your match right now, Roman," Triple H paused, "And Roman...... I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you."

Bad News Barrett's theme came on as he entered the arena. I looked over at Roman in assurance.

"What a match card we have set up for tonight!" Cole said, "Ambrose vs Wyatt! Gabby vs Alicia! and right now Reigns vs Barrett."

Offscreen:

Dean and I were watching Romans match with great focus.

"Are you worried about Alicia tonight?"

I looked over at him and smiled, "I can take her," I punched him lightly on the shoulder.

Dean smirked back at me. The classic Dean smirk, "And as you know I am just absolutely terrified of Bray Wyatt," he said jokingly.

"He scares me," I said in a serious tone.

I focused back on the screen, deeply focused as Roman hit the spear. I counted along with the ref as he counted one two three. Dean and I high fived.

"Looks like its my turn," I said with a smile.

Onscreen:

The Shield theme hit as I appeared from the audience and started weaving my way down to the ring, wearing my same old Shield gear.

I hopped over the barricade and rolled right in the ring.

"Here we go guys!" Cole exclaimed.

"Gabby is ready to get her hands dirty," JBL muttered.

Alicia's theme came on as I turned to the ramp.

"And as have seen over the past few weeks, Alicia has had this new attitude," Cole said.

"Yeah you can start calling her crazy," JBL said.

Alicia climbed in the ring as I tapped my feet together. Alicia gave me a crooked smile. I returned a light smile.

Crazy, I thought.

The ref rang the bell and we just stared at each other for a while before locking up.

Right away I grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the ring. She landed on her back.

I was about to go forward, but I stopped as she started pounding angrily on the mat.

What a spazz.

I ran forward and kneed her in the gut before going for a quick cover, but it didn't take much for her to kick out.

I pulled my hair back as I dragged her to her feet and whipped her into the corner before I ran over and went for a clothesline, but it was quickly blocked and reversed into a roll up. I kicked out at two.

"How do you think Gabby must feel going through all this?" Cole asked.

"It doesn't matter what she feels," JBL commented, "She needs to be able to get in that ring and suck it up. Gabby had the chance to be in the authority."

"Gabbys pride wouldn't let her, John," Cole said.

I ran at Alicia and took her down with a neck breaker. I went for another and connected. Another pin got a two.

"Pride isn't everything," JBL muttered.

I ran over to get on the top rope and swiftly jumped up to the top. I was about to jump, but stopped.

"This is what I'm talking about," JBL exclaimed.

Seth was walking down to the ring, a huge smile on his face.