Chapter 128: Shield vs Evolution 2

Start from the beginning

I had high ground now. This could work.

I spun around and started slamming Triple H in the face with punches. Triple H blocked my fifth attempt, but I nailed him right in the gut with a kick.

I spotted an unoccupied chair and grabbed it and whammed Triple H right in the gut with it.

"Already bringing out the toys," JBL said.

I took a deep breath before swinging at his back. Triple H fell on his knees.

"You think I'm scared of you!" I yelled at him as I threw the chair behind me, "Bring it on, Mr. Game!"

Sometimes you should just keep your mouth shut.

Triple H got up so quick I didn't have time to react. He grabbed me by the hair and yanked me forward, sending me literally rolling down the stairs.

"Triple H sending Gabby down those steel stairs up in our WWE universe!" Cole called.

"That hurts. It really hurts if you land wrong," JBL said.

Thanks, JBL.

The last step nailed me in the shin before my head slammed against the steel ground. I put my hands over my eyes as I started to feel sick.

"Like that," JBL said.

"Gabby might have a concussion," Jerry said.

"Gabbys lucky shes not in the ring, she would be easy pickings for Triple H," JBL said.

"Yeah, but Triple H has effectively taken her out of the match for the time being," Jerry said as Triple H walked by me and started heading back to the ring.

Meanwhile in the ring, Roman and Seth were trying to fight off Batista and Randy. Summer had just ran in and lept on Roman's back to try to slow him down. Dean was no where to be found.

Triple H entered the ring and started to help Summer with Roman as Batista and Randy went after Seth.

Up in the crowd, I was trying to gain control of my vision. Everytime I tried opening my eyes, everything was dizzy.

"You OK?"

I turned around to see Dean had crawled over to me.

"No, I can't see anything," I muttered as I held my hands to my eyes once again, "I think I have a concussion."

Dean sighed in worry, "OK."

"It feels like I'm drunk," I muttered.

Dean kissed my forehead, causing a few of the audience around us cheered for us, "You stay here and try to get better. I'm going to go help Seth and Roman."

"It's still three on four though," I argued.

"I'll be fine," Dean assured. He gave me one more kiss before he started limping down to the ring.

I watched his blurry figure walk away. I had to get better.

Back in the ring, Dean had just fell over the barricade and went in the ring to try to take Batista out, but Randy pounced.

"Dean Ambrose is back, but Gabbys still out," Jerry commented.

"This is not good for the Shield," Cole muttered.

Triple H had thrown Seth out of the ring and was now fighting with him up the ramp.

Randy, Batista and Summer were teaming up on Dean, carrying him up to the ramp.

Roman was laying in the ring by himself.

"Once again it's two on four," Jerry grumbled.

Triple H grabbed a chair and started hitting the back of Seth Rollins. Randy had picked up Ambrose and delivered an RKO.