Chapter 126: Contract Signing

Start from the beginning

"I'm winning," Seth added.

I grabbed the board, "Their is no time for this. We got more important stuff to worry about. Well you guys have been back here playing your little game I just pissed Evolution off more then ever before."

Seth shrugged, "Nobody ever said you were that smart."

I pointed at him, "Says the guy who dyed his hair like Cruella De Vil."

"That was a low blow," Seth said.

"Please shut up!" Dean shouted, putting his hands on his forehead, "You're giving me a headache."

I sat next to Dean, "Sorry."

"Ok, so about the contract signing tonight," Roman said.

"I say we wing it," Seth said.

"I know one thing," I said, "Its going to end in a fight."

Onscreen:

Michael Cole stood in the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he said, "It is now time for the contract signing for the eight man tag team match this Sunday at the Payback Pay Per View."

Our theme came on before Cole could say anything more.

"Looks like the Shield aren't waiting for an invitation," Jerry said.

As soon as we got over the barricade. I slid into the ring. The guys followed.

Dean walked over to Michael and grabbed his microphone, "Beat it," he told Cole.

Seth grabbed the contract from the table along with another microphone. I sat down on the top turnbuckle as Dean paced, the other microphone clutched in his hand.

"Tonight is a historic night," Dean said, "Because this is the last time on Raw that you will see Evolution and the Shield in the same ring on Raw."

I watched Roman as he started throwing the chairs set out for us out if the ring.

"Because this Sunday one of the teams will not only be beaten at Payback, but you will never see them again!" Dean yelled, "And I promise you that team will be Evolution!"

I jumped off the top rope and held my hand out for the microphone. Dean put it in my hand and started pacing.

"So what is even the point of all this," I motioned towards the table that had three less chairs because of Roman throwing them from the ring, "We all know that this match is already official."

Seth put a hand on my shoulder, "This thing with Evolution has gone way past sitting on opposite sides of a table and talking. Signing a little piece of paper. Lets get rid of this stuff."

Dean threw the last chair from the ring. I backed up as Roman lifted the table and threw it out of the ring.

I lifted the microphone to my mouth and smiled at the empty ring, "That looks much better. Why don't we get down to business, shall we boys?"

I threw my microphone on the ground and Seth followed suit before he started to flip the paper over to sign it.

Evolution's theme came on as booing filled the arena. Triple H led the way out with Randy, Batista and Summer in tow.

"I want to warn you guys what you are doing when you sign that contract. Because if you four sign that contract, you will never see the Shield on Raw again," Triple H said.

"I remember when you...... three came in here," he motioned towards the guys by me, "I remember watching the ink dry on your contract that allowed you to come here. I knew that you three were the future, I knew you would change it all and you threw it all away."

Triple H looked at me, "Gabby, I'm going to be honest with you. The moment you got your contract I knew that you could be the face of the divas division," Summer glared at him, "Obviously I was wrong."

I just smiled at him.

"So before you guys sign that contract, I want you to think about what you're doing."

I looked over at Seth from where I stood in between Dean and Roman. Seth slowly opened the contract.

Seth signed it before handing it to Dean. Dean angrily signed it before handing it to me.

I smiled lightly as I signed my name. I handed it to Roman. Roman signed his before throwing it out of the ring to Evolution and Summer.

Triple H picked up the contract and handed the pen to Randy. Randy signed it before handing it to Summer. Summer glared at me the whole time as she wrote her signature. Batista did afterwards and Triple H ended it.

Triple H raised the microphone, "I hope...."

"Shhhhh."

The crowd cheered as Roman said, "Get in here and fight."

The four got on the apron. I got ready to move.

As soon as Summer put one foot in between the rope I ran forward and knocked her off the apron. I quickly slid under the ring and threw her into the barricade.

Summer was able to kick me in the stomach before yanking my hair back, causing me to hit the ground.

Summer went to pick me up, but I slammed my foot into her face before slamming her into the steel post.

I felt someone grab my hair and throw me into the barricade. I yelped in pain as my back exploded with agony. I slowly opened my eyes to see Triple H, who was now looking under the ring.

Not good.

I quickly got up and tried to stop him, but instead got nailed in the stomach with a sledge hammer. I coughed as Triple H got in the ring and started going nuts as he hit my brothers.

I tried to regain my composure as Evolution got Roman out of the ring. But it was to late.

Evolution hit Roman with a triple power bomb through the announce table as Summer laughed.

My eyes narrowed.

It'll be different this Sunday, Summer. Make no mistake about that.