Chapter 76: Mind Games

Start from the beginning

"Gabby," Cole said I continued to stare blankly in the ring, "I would like to get your opinion with this."

When I didn't answer, Cole asked, "Gabby?"

"Gabby," Seth tapped my arm.

I blinked rapidly, "Sorry, what?"

"I was just wondering whether their was problems with the Shield."

"Nope."

Seth laughed, "She was to distracted watching Dean to hear you."

That woke me up. I gave him a warning glance.

Seth laughed again, "Relax, I'm just joking around."

"Gabby, I've got to ask you about what happened last Monday. The Wyatts sent you guys a message and you seemed pretty spooked by it. Do the Wyatts scare you?"

"Michael! Michael!" Seth exclaimed, "The Wyatts don't scare any of us."

"I wasn't asking you, Seth, I was speaking to Gabby."

"Stop being rude to our guests, Michael," JBL intervened.

"Michael," I said, catching all three by surprise, "The Wyatts are weirdos."

"Compared to Dean Ambrose, who is in the ring," JBL said with amusement.

That made me smile, "I guess you're right."

"It's a good weird, John," Seth said with a smirk.

"Gabby, I have another question for you. This Wednesday on WWE.com I had my weekly interview with Triple H and he stated the reason you didn't interfere in the Divas match on Monday was because you'd given up on getting your title shot."

"In his dreams," I said.

The match went back and forth.

Roman was preparing for the super man punch. Dean tried tagging himself in, but Roman turned around.

"Come on, guys. Cool it!" Seth exclaimed.

Dean got yanked off the ropes by Kofi. Dean was able to throw Kofi into the barricade. Both Seth and I took our mica off and walked to ringside.

Roman hit Dolph with a superman punch before blowing him over with a spear. Roman tagged Dean in.

"You want it!" Roman pointed at Dolph.

Dean smirked and rolled in the ring. He pinned Dolph for the win.

Dean and Roman started going at it, verbally. Seth ran in to stop them. I slid in the ring after him and put my hand on Deans chest.

"Calm down," I told him.

I lost my breath when the Wyatts appeared on the titantron. I lowered my hand back to my side.

Not this again.

"Look at you four, bickering like children. Fighting back and forth to see who has the sharpest teeth in the Shield," Bray shook his head in disapproval, "You look to me as a joke," He laughed, then suddenly got a serious face, "If only you could see the monster that lives behind my eyes, then you would know just how real I am."

"Gabby," I jumped in surprise as he said my name. I grabbed onto Deans shoulder for support. He rested his hand on my back.

Bray laughed, "Am I really that scary? So scary that the thought of me makes your face turn white," Bray took his hat off, "Their will be a time when I get you alone and when I do, you may never be able to stand on your own two feet again."

That's when my ankles gave in. Dean held me upright as he glared at the screen.

"Follow the buzzards."

They turned off the screen.

"Gabby," Dean tried to get me to stand, but he continued to have to support most of my weight.

"Do you need help?" Seth asked.

"Yeah..." Dean paused, "Screw this,"Dean quickly picked me up bridal style, getting some cheers from the audience, before he carried me backstage.

Fans tweet:

'I don't blame Gabby for losing it. The Wyatts are creeps.'

'That was so cute when Dean picked her up :D. I hope you feel better @gabbybryan'

Offscreen:

Dean set me down on a chair beside gorilla for the second time in a week.

"That's it, I'm getting the doc," Dean said, "Stay here," he told Seth and Roman, taking a step forward.

"No, Dean, I'm fine! I don't need a doctor!" I called after him.

"Yes you do," Dean called back before disappearing around the corner.

"Gabby, you're going to be fine," Seth assured.

"I don't need a doctor," I said, sounding just like a five year old not getting what she wanted.

"You almost fainted again," Roman said.

"And you haven't been acting like yourself ever since we started feuding with the Wyatts," Seth said, handing me a bottle of water.

I didn't say anything.

Dean appeared a few minutes later, along with the doctor.

"What's wrong with her, Ambrose?" the doc kneeled by me.

"I don't know, haven't you been watching? Are you an idiot!" Dean usually didn't act as crazy as he did onscreen, but he was now.

"Cool it, Ambrose," Seth warned.

"She's been fainting a lot and her face always gets white when the Wyatts are around," Roman answered.

The doc nodded, "That's very strange," he stood up, "I would just keep her hydrated and try to get her mind off of it."

The doc talked with the guys before leaving. I rubbed my headache.

"Babe," Dean said when it was just the four of us, "I think it's best that you don't come out with us until the Wyatt thing is resolved."

"Dean," I argued, "I'm fine."

"No you're not!" Dean said.

I looked up in shock as Dean tried to calm himself down.

"Deep breathes, bro," Seth said.

Dean did what he said.

"Maybe you should bring Gabby to the hotel and let her sleep," Roman suggested.

"Or you can do other things, we won't judge."

"Now is not the time, Seth," I said as Seth and Roman laughed.

Dean took one more deep breath, "No, I want to find Bray Wyatt and grab him by the beard, drag him across the street, beat his ass in the parking lot, come back and rip his beard off his face. Then I'm going to get the biggest bat in history and started hitting him with it. Then, when I bust that bat in half, I'm going to rearrange his face with each broken half. Then...."

"Dean..."

"He is going to get..."

"Dean!"

Dean jerked his head at me.

"Can we just go back to the hotel?"

Dean sighed, "Sure."
..........................................................
Kind of a weird ending.

Anyways, I wanted to ask you guys something. The way you guys pictured Gabby, which celebrity does she look like? I never really had a celebrity incision for her, so it should be interesting. Do one for Charlotte too if you can think of one :).

Gabbys going insane. What mind games are next from the Wyatts?