Chapter 38: Divas vs Total Divas (and then their's me)

Start from the beginning

I grabbed the apron and shakingly got to my feet. The divas chose Nikki to get in. Nikki got in and ducked Tamina's clothesline before dropkicking her in the back. Tamina stumbled forward as Nikki returned to her feet. I used the ropes to support myself as I got back on the apron.

Nikki ran forward for a clothesline, but got grabbed with both hands by Tamina. Tamina threw her into the corner, causing her to land on the top rope. Tamina started clubbing her with forearms in the back before throwing her off.

"Come on, Nikki!" Brie yelled beside me.

Nikki ducked away from Tamina and just about made it to my hand, but Tamina shoved her back and knocked me off the apron. Anger filled me. I got up as fast as possible and tried to get in the ring, but the ref held me back. Tamina grinned at me as she tagged in Rosa, who went right to putting Nikki in a headlock.

"Nikki! Nikki! Nikki!" the girls chanted as the fans joined in. I stayed quiet as I focused on the match.

Nikki got to her feet and started elbowing Rosa in the gut. Rosa grabbed her hair and threw her back to the ground before getting her up and throwing her to the ropes.

Don't ever make a mistake like that, I thought as Nikki got thrown in my direction. I casually put my arm out and my hand hit her back, "Tag!" the ref yelled.

Rosa must not have known I had tagged in, because she elbowed Nikki to the ground before pinning her. I waited until the ref had to tell her that I had tagged in before getting in the ring. As her and the ref argued, I quietly got in the ring and ran forward before hitting her with a black out.

"Gabby out of nowhere! We usually see Seth Rollins do that!" Cole exclaimed as Nikki rolled out of the way. I pinned Rosa for a three count.

"Rosa Mendas has been eliminated!" Lillian announced as I backed up to my corner and stood up.

"I want you! Come on, Kaitlyn!" I yelled, pointing at her.

Kaitlyn smirked and shook her head as Aksana got in the ring. I grinned and flung myself at her, taking her down with some punches. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her in a nearby corner. I started slamming her with kicks before throwing her over to my corner. I walked over to the other corner and started mocking the divas before running over and hitting Aksana with a clothesline. I held my hand out for Nattie to tag in.

We started taking control of Aksana in our corner. Brie was able to get a pin on her, but Tamina broke it up. I got in the ring and clotheslined Tamina so both of us flew out of the ring. I slid back in the ring, "Come on!" I yelled as I got on the top rope.

I was about to jump, but someone shook the ropes, causing me to fall. I gasped in surprise as I tried to recover. Kaitlyn ran over and shoved me off. I hit the floor on the outside. I got to my feet and saw a blur as Kaitlyn speared me, right threw the barricade into the timekeepers area.

"Gabby is out," JBL said as the crowd chanted, "Holy Sh*t!"

The doctor walked over to check on me. I pushed him away, "I'm fine, just let me recover," I muttered as I held my ribs.

I slowly started to regain my strength. I looked towards the ring and saw that the only two people in my corner were Nikki and Natalya, Nikki being in the ring. AJ, Tamina, and Kaitlyn were still left on the other side.

Get up, I thought to myself as I got up, Man, I had been out long.

I stumbled over to my side of the ring. Natalya spotted me, "You OK."

"Yeah, great," I quickly got on the apron kneeling.

"Gabby's back," Michael announced.

"And she took a big spear back there, she isn't 100% that's for sure," JBL said.