Chapter 36: Diva war

Start from the beginning

Dean was being nicer to me. I was glad he wasn't all bummed out about what I had done to him a month ago... was it only a month ago? I couldn't even believe it. Dean was like my security blanket. When we were with the Wyatts, he was the one to protect me. I was glad for that. Thankfully, Andy wasn't around and I know how horrible it is to say that about your future husband, but it was true. Don't get me wrong, I love Andy, but I am afraid he would be to over protective.

Seth was pretty much the coolest guy ever. He was always fun to talk to and we had the same sense of humor, which was pretty much seeing people in pain and making fun of them.

Roman was super nice to me. He always found a way to cheer me up. Like the time they found out about Andy.. wait, why am I even thinking about that?

The door to the locker room opened and Eva and JoJo walked in, "Hey girls, ready for tonight?" I asked.

"You bet," JoJo said as the two started to stretch.

I stood up from my own stretching and started jogging in place, "I know the three we're facing will probably underestimate you guys and I just want you guys to know that even though you have only had a few matches, that we can still win this."

The two nodded as I continued, "Alright, meet ya in the gorilla in twenty minutes."

"See ya then!" JoJo called as I walked out.

Onscreen:

I went straight to catering and got a water. I started rolling it around in my hands as I tried to get into the mind set for the match. Suddenly I heard someone come from behind me. I stood up and turned around to see Kaitlyn.

"Here to wish me luck for our match tonight?" I asked.

Kaitlyn smirked, "I don't think so."

"What's your problem?"

"You're my problem, Gabby," Kaitlyn poked me in the shoulder, causing me to back up a step, "Who's side are you on?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"When I first met you, I thought that you were OK, in fact, I even considered you as a friend, but now you're hanging out with the Total Divas.."

"I've always been hanging out with the Total Divas, Brie's pretty much my sister," I reminded her.

"That doesn't mean that you should be on there side," she paused, "This Sunday we have a eight on eight elimination match and for some reason you decided to be on the Total Divas side."

"Is someone jealous?"

"Jealous of what, you? Just because you're with them, just because you're with the Shield you honestly think I would be jealous of you. I am a former Divas champion!"

"Really, Kaitlyn, because ever since I've got here I've felt like deep down every single diva here is jealous of what I have accomplished so far. I may not have won the divas title yet, but yet I'm still one of the top divas here, or at least I'm considered to be.. you on the other hand... you've fallen off the radar a bit, haven't you," I grinned at her.

Kaitlyn smiled back, "I would watch your back tonight, Gabby, because when you least expect it, I'm going to break your ribs when I hit you with a spear," she walked away.

"See you in the ring!" I called after her.

Moments later.....

The Shield's music played as I walked from the ramp. JoJo and Eva came from behind me and stood on either side of me on the ramp. I spun around as the two held their hands up.