Chapter 24: My Past

Start from the beginning

"A romantic dinner. No wonder he thought you guys were dating," Brie said, "Why didn't you stop it?"

"I honestly don't know," I whispered, causing her to barely hear me.

"Maybe it was because you missed Andy doing that for you," Brie suggested.

I remembered what I had told Dean on our date, Nobody ever did that for me. I was telling the truth.

"Andy has never did that with me," I told the truth.

"Do you think maybe you were enjoying going out with Dean, because Andy never did any of that stuff for you," Brie asked.

I didn't answer, so Brie continued, "I have a question for you, Gabby. Do you love Andy?"

"I thought I did when he purposed, but I'm not sure anymore," I mumbled.

Brie spoke again, "You deserve someone who will treat you like a princess. In the end, it's your decision."

"Thank you," I said.

"See ya, bye," Brie hung up as I pressed the button to hang up.

Did I really love Andy, I needed to think about this.

I thought back to when he had first met.

Flashback:

"Come on, Gabby! Come dance!" my friend Charlotte called as she shook her hips while she was on the dance floor.

Charlotte was a beautiful blond with bright blue eyes. She wore a tan cocktail dress and black high heels. Her make up was done to perfection with her hair laying loosely down her back.

I was currently 21 years old. I also wore a dress that was black, sleeveless and very short. I also had black heels that Charlotte had forced me in.

"I don't dance!" I said, but she grabbed me and pulled me on the dance floor, almost causing me to twist my ankle.

Charlotte laughed as she grabbed my hands and started swinging me around. We both laughed as I fell into her for balance.

Suddenly, a guy walked over. He had black hair and a kind face. He faced Charlotte, "Would you like to dance?"

Charlotte looked at me with a grin, then turned back to him, "Lets do it," she hooked arms with him before walking off.

I stood alone for a few seconds before walking back over to sit down. Someone stepped in front of me just as I was about to sit down.

"Would you like to dance?" the man asked.

"I guess," I muttered, not wanting to be alone.

He led me to the middle of the floor before he stood and watched me. I looked around in embarrassment.

"You going to dance?" he asked.

I grinned and giggled, "Oh my god," I muttered.

"It's easy," he spun me around and grabbed my hips before he moved his hands back and forth, causing my hips to do the same.

I sighed, "I'm so uncomfortable."

He laughed and let go, "Alright, how about I buy you a drink."

I smiled, "Sounds good to me."

He bought me a drink and I took a sip, "Thank you, just so you know, just because you buy me a drink doesn't mean you'll get lucky tonight."

"Why would I do that?"

I wasn't convinced, "Whats your name?" I changed the subject.

He smiled, "Andy Hicks."

"I'm Gabby, Gabby Bryan," I introduced.