Chapter 23: The Man at the Door

Start from the beginning

"What?" I muttered, pulling my hair to the side of my head.

"Don't you think it would have helped a little bit if you would have told us that you were engaged before your future husband just shows up at her door," Seth yelled as he motioned to the door.

I looked up at him, "I'm sorry....."

"Don't even start that! You're so selfish. All you care about is yourself! You just started going out with Dean and all of a sudden," he paused for a second, "You have this random guy that shows up at our door! Do you know how much Dean liked you! That's all he would talk about all the time was you. Ever since you started living with us, that's all he could talk about and for you to play him like that is a damn selfish act," Seth exclaimed. I never saw him this mad, usually he was always happy and a jokester.

"Seth...' I started, but he interrupted again.

"The fact that you even went out with Dean when you knew that you had a finance at home... your so damn pathetic," Seth walked off and went into the bedroom Dean wasn't it.

I sighed and buried my face in my hands. I was aware of Roman putting his hand on my shoulder, "Why don't you tell me exactly what happened."

I looked up at him and let a deep breath, "I don't know, I mean, I guess when you guys first brought me here I was expecting you guys to be complete jerks to me, so I decided that I shouldn't be telling you any of my personal stuff," the first tear fell. I wiped it away.

"Ok," Roman motioned for me to continue.

"Then as the last two or three months went on, I started realizing that you guys weren't what I thought you were," I took a deep breath, "Then Dean really started hanging out with me. I even told him my biggest secret and by then I felt like I could trust him with anything," I explained as more tears fell.

Roman nodded in understanding before I continued, "Then that day he took me to the zoo and I had so much fun with him. He made me feel like the most important girl in the world. Then he wanted to go out again and I was thinking it was just to hang out. He ended up taking me to this romantic dinner he had planned by himself and I didn't know what to say or do. It was all just so confusing."

I started wiping the tears that flowed down my face, "I think I never realized that I should tell him until it was to late. I didn't want to break his heart."

Roman spoke, "But you had to realize that he would find out sooner or later."

I sniffed, "I guess, but..... I don't know," I muttered, "Ive ruined everything," I said more to myself as I started sobbing.

"Maybe you should go talk to Dean," Roman suggested.

"I can't," I looked back at him, "He probably hates me now. What would I even say to him?"

"Just tell him what you told me," He answered.

I looked over at the room Dean was in, "I can't."

"Yes you can. You are Gabby Bryan, you can do anything," Roman squeezed my shoulder.

I slowly got up, "Fine, I'll talk to him," I muttered.

"I'll be out here if you need anything," Roman told me as I walked to the door and grabbed the knob.

I took a shakily breath as I opened the door

Dean was laying on the bed, face up. He was staring at the ceiling and his face was all red. As I walked in, he looked over at me. He looked at me for a few seconds before staring at the ceiling again.

"Can we talk?" I asked, standing by the bed.

Dean didn't say anything, so I continued, "Dean, I'm sorry. I never meant for this to go this far."

Dean chuckled, "You didn't mean for it to go this far. You want to know what I hate Gabby, when I'm going out with this girl thinking that we're having a date and it turns out she's engaged to this guy that I've never heard of."

"Dean..." he interrupted me.

He got to his feet and got in front of me, "The fact that you even thought of going through with this romantic date I had planned just goes beyond anything I've ever heard of. Who the hell do you think you are," he muttered the last part and wiped his eyes.

"Dean, I was going to tell you, but I was afraid of how you would react," I whispered.

Dean shook his head and turned his back on me, "Go."

"Dean, please, I want to talk."

"Go," he repeated, his back still facing me.

"Dean...."

"I said go!" Dean yelled. He swung around and connected his fist so hard with my face that I fell over.

I started taking quick, deep breathes as I felt where he hit me. It was swelling. I never thought Dean would hit me.

I slowly looked up at him. He was staring at his hand in disbelief. I quickly got up and threw open the door.

"Gabby! Wait!" I heard him call as I ran past Roman.

"Wait, Gabby! Come back!" Roman called as I threw open the hotel room door and raced into the hallway. I could still hear Roman calling for me as I raced down the stairs.

I didn't hear them following, so I sat on the floor and started bawling. What was I going to do now?

I raised my head and saw room number 316. Andy was in that room. I stood up and knocked on the door.

Andy opened the door only wearing boxers. He looked surprised at my presence. Right away, he pulled me into his arms. He pulled me in his room and closed the door.

"Gabby, what happened," he whispered in my ear.

I sniffed and looked at him, "Dean hit me," I whimpered.

Andy traced the bruise on my face, before pulling me in and kissing my neck. He whispered in my ear, "II'll take care of you."
...............................................................
I hope no one goes after me for making this happen. Needed more drama on the story.

Next chapter will probably teach you more about Andy we'll see.

Anyways, hope it wasn't to heart breaking :( Thanks for reading!