Chapter 21: Never Mess with a Red Head

Start from the beginning

The ref held the titles up in the air before ringing the bell. The two were about to fight until the ref told one from each team to go to there corner. Seth and Cody started and circled each other.

"Ok, hold the phone," I said outloud.

Dean looked over at me, "What?"

"They need to fire that referee, because he is stupid," I said, "Its no disqualification, that means that everyone is in the ring at the same time, what kind of crap is this."

Dean nodded, "Oh, your right. I would probably be a better ref then him and I would just let Seth and Roman win."

"I agree," I said, "I hope they fire his ass."

When I finally focused on the match again, Seth pinned Golddust, but Cody broke up the pin. Cody got out of the ring as Seth started taking control of Golddust again. He put him into a submission move, but Golddust rolled him up. I leaned forward on the apron in anticipation as Seth kicked out at two and hit Golddust. Seth pinned him again, but only got a two count.

Seth dragged Golddust over to the corner and tagged in Roman. Goldie tried to escape, but Seth grabbed him and Roman took him out. Roman put him in a headlock as Dean checked on Seth.

Roman threw Golddust to the corner, but Golddust jumped off and hit him with a back elbow. Roman was able to reach Seth and Seth knocked Cody off the apron. Seth climbed on the middle rope and did Golddust's taunt. All I could think of when he did it was him saying : I'm fabulous!

Seth jumped, but got caught by Golddust. Dean tried to interfere by grabbing Cody Rhodes, but Cody kicked him away. Seth tagged in Roman well Golddust tagged in Cody. Cody kneed Roman in the face before sending him into the turnbuckle. Roman hit the post and Cody rolled him up. Roman barely kicked out. Cody hit a moonsault, and once again Roman barely kicked out.

Dean tried to interfere again, but Cody hit him with a disaster kick. Cody jumped from the top rope and hit Roman with a dropkick before pinning him. Seth broke it up and Golddust went right after him. Cody set Roman up for cross rhodes, but Dean broke it up and started attacking him.

The Shield members started ganging up on Cody. They set him up for the triple power bomb, but Golddust came in and started hitting everyone with a chair.

"This is how this match is supposed to be!" I yelled outloud.

Roman quickly hit Golddust down and stood above him. Roman grabbed the chair and yelled for Golddust to get up. Roman tried hitting him, but Golddust ducked. Meanwhile, Seth and Cody started going at it at ringside. Cody slammed Seth's head into the steel steps and went for a disaster kick, but Seth caught him in midair and power bombed him into the barricade. Seth got back on the apron and got on the top rope, but got caught by Golddust. Golddust clotheslined Seth out of the ring before knocking both him and Roman to ringside.

Dean started taking on Golddust. Golddust tried to fight off both Dean and Roman, but the number games got to him. I jumped back in surprise as Roman speared Golddust through the barricade. Dean looked at Roman, then to Cody. He ran to Cody and pushed him back in the ring. Dean pushed Roman back in the ring.

I heard the audience cheering behind me and I turned around to see Big Show, "Dean!" I warned. He looked at me, then at Big Show. He went to get a chair and tried to hit Big Show with it, but Big Show hit it away and knocked him out. Seth went for a suicide dive, but Big Show caught him and knocked him out.

I covered my mouth in shock as I knelt down beside Dean and watched the rest unfold. Roman got distracted by Big Show and Cody tried to go for the disaster kick. Roman ducked, but got knocked out by Big Show.