Chapter 21: Never Mess with a Red Head

Start from the beginning

I sighed, "I'm sorry, Nikki, I didn't mean anything I said. I know John loves you."

Nikki grinned at me and gave me a hug, "Thank you for apologizing."

I was surprised at her reaction, but I hugged her back. We pulled away, "I know you were just upset about all the questions we were asking you," she said, "And sisters do make fun of each other sometimes." she mentioned.

"This is sweet and stuff, but can we please go to the trainers room now?" Brie asked, although I could tell she was happy at what we had done.

I frowned, "I kind of have to go find the Shield, but I'll see you later."

"Alright, I understand," Brie hugged me and Nikki joined in.

I waved good bye to them and walked off. Finally, I had my sisters back.

Later........

Onscreen

The Shield and I stood in Stephanie's office.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, to bad about Daniel Bryan, huh?" Seth said as they laughed.

"Yeah at least he was already in the trainers room," Dean said as they laughed again.

I interrupted Roman when he was about to talk, "I am thinking of a word that describes you three that starts with a D, whatever could it be?" I asked.

Dean chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder, "Come on, you know we're just kidding."

I smirked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Hey, maybe the Rhodes boys will end up in the trainers room too," Roman said as Seth nodded in agreement.

"Remember, the Rhodes boys have beaten you before," Stephanie and Triple H walked in.

"Stephanie!" I exclaimed, "How ya doing! Did you see my interview tonight?"

Stephanie looked at me, "It would do you well to keep your mouth shut."

I grinned, then became serious, "Why don't you make me?"

Stephanie smiled, then looked at Dean.

Dean whispered in my ear, "Not right now, please."

I looked up at him, "I want to wrestle her," I said so that the cameras could hear. Stephanie's grin disappeared.

"I will help you if you quit it," Dean whispered so only I could hear.

I thought about it, then answered, "Fine," I muttered, but turned to Stephanie and pointed to her and did the Undertakers signature thumb across the neck.

Stephanie stiffened, "Anyways, like we were saying, we have decided that your match tonight will be no disqualification, it's time to lace up the boots boys. Finish it."

All four of us walked from the room.

Later on.........

I stood at ringside with Dean as Seth and Roman stood in the ring. Cody Rhodes and Golddust were across from them.

"The following no disqualification match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE tag team championship!" Justin Roberts called, "Introducing first, the challengers, at a combined weight of 452 pounds, the team of Cody Rhodes and Golddust!

"Representing the Shield, At a combined weight of 482 pounds, they are the current WWE tag team champions, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns!" both men held there titles up in the air. Dean smirked at the audience as I watched the ring in silence.