Chapter 14: Believe in Gabby

Start from the beginning

I paused and looked back at the Shield before talking into the camera again, "Believe that and Believe in Gabby." I said as the camera cut.

Later on.......

I stood in the ring next to the Shield as they got ready for their six man tag match. I was still I my ring gear, and I had put my hoodie back on. I took a deep breath as the Usos came out.

Daniel Bryan soon joined them, as the crowd chanting yes around us. Daniel climbed on the ropes and started chanting yes. Daniel walked in my direction, but all three members of the Shield stood in front of me. He looked in my eyes and I shrugged. I backed out of the ring and jumped out of the ring.

Daniel and Seth started the match as they locked up. I watched closely as Daniel shoved Seth to the corner and started aiming kicks to his ribs. He threw him against the ropes and knocked him over. He went for the pin, but Seth kicked out. Seth tried taking control, but Daniel put him into a surfboard. I looked at the crowd and made a painful face, which made the first few rows on that side applaud me. I winked at them as Daniel tagged in one of the Usos(let's just say that it's Jimmy).

I backed up from the apron as Seth tagged Dean in. Dean punched the Uso a few times, but Jimmy was able to take control and tag in his brother.

The match started picking up as Daniel got the tags. He drop kicked both Seth and Roman off the apron before aiming punches on Dean. He irished whipped him, but Dean reversed. Daniel flipped over Dean before clotheslining him. Daniel started dropkicking Dean in the corner, then just kicking him. He lifted Dean on the top rope and hurricanes him. Daniel went for the cover, but Roman broke it up.

Dean rolled out of the ring and stood up beside me. He grabbed my shoulder, trying to recover.

I was about to push him away, but he beat me to it. He shoved me right on the ground.

"What was that......" I yelled, but watched as Daniel suicided him right into the barricade. I looked on wide eyed, Dean had just saved me from that.

Daniel pulled Dean back in the ring and put him in the yes lock. He was able to reach the ropes, but got super kicked by both Usos. Daniel did the flying knee for the win.

I watched Daniel celebrate as I sat on the floor, holding my shoulder. I got up and thought about getting in the ring with them

Triple H will never give you a job if you do.

I sighed and stood up and followed the Shield backstage.
...............................................................
I laid down on the bed in the hotel room. Pencil in hand and notebook in front of me. I sighed, erasing a line from a part of my brother's shirt and straightening it out.

"Finally," I breathed, looking at the finished drawing.

"What cha drawing?"

I looked up and saw Dean standing at the door. I ducked away and focused on my drawing again.

Dean sat next to me on the bed, "Can we talk."

"I'll pass....." I muttered, folding the cover over my notebook and setting it on the desk beside the bed.

I felt a hand slide under my chin and it made me look upward. Dean gave me a sad face, "Pretty please."

"If you let go of my face, we'll see."

Dean chuckled and put his hand back at his side.

"Ok, talk," I told him.

Dean sighed, "I want to apologize for everything I said, it was uncalled for and I over reacted."