Chapter 14: Believe in Gabby

Start from the beginning

"What a counter!" JBL called, as Aksana started screaming trying to get to the ropes.

"Tap!" I yelled. She made it to the ropes to my disappointment, but I pulled her from the ropes and started elbowing her knee.

"Gabby aiming for the right knee now!" Cole yelled as I continued to elbow it.

12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. The crowd chanted every time I hit it.

I grabbed her by the hair so she was facing me, "If you're going to break my arm, then I'm going to break your leg!" I screamed in her face, slamming her head back in the mat.

"Gabby just got into a whole new attitude," Cole said as I got out of the ring and grabbed both Aksana's feet and yanked her into the corner.

"Don't do this!" JBL yelled as I started ramming her knee against the steel post.

"Get out of there, Gabby!" the ref. yelled.

I backed up from a second before putting her in a figure four lock on the post. The ref. counted to four before I broke it up. I got back in the ring and pinned her before she kicked out.

I glared at her and stood up. I smiled at the audience and they cheered me on. Aksana climbed to her feet and I ran towards her for a spear. She ducked out of the way and luckily I hit my fake injury on the ropes. It still hurt, but I could still move my arm decently.

"Great, counter by Aksana!" JBL yelled as Aksana limped over to me. I ducked out of the way and rolled her up, using my good arm. The bell rang to announce my win as the crowd cheered. I crawled out of the ring and stood by Seth.

"Wait a second!" Michael yelled, "Gabby pinned Aksana with the bad arm! Their is no way she could have held it."

I grinned at the audience and took my hoodie off and threw it over Seth's shoulder before ripping my left shoulder free of tape. My right shoulder stayed taped as I held it, finally able to take care of the pain.

"Wait a sec! Gabby faked the injury! She must have taped her other should so Aksana wouldn't aim for the bad one!" Cole yelled as I took the hoodie from Seth and slung it over my good shoulder.

"You're kidding me!" Aksana yelled in disbelief, she started pounding the mat.

"That's one smart girl," JBL said.

"Nice job, Gabaro," Seth held out his hand for a high five and I high fived him.

"Triple H is not going to be happy," JBL said as I walked backstage.

After commercial......
I walked beside Seth. Roman and Dean joined us.

"Our match is up next," Roman said.

Before any of us could say more, Renee appeared.

"Excuse me, if I could just get a word from Gabby here," Renee said as I walked over to stand by her, "Gabby, not long ago you faced Aksana and beat her, bad shoulder and all. It also appeared that you tricked Aksana by taping up the opposite shoulder. How do you feel?"

I grinned, "First up, I'm going to give credit where credit is due. It was actually Roman's idea," I patted him on the chest as he gave me an alarmed look.

"As for the match, I don't think it was a surprise to anyone really. Triple H thinks that he can take us down, but you are picking the wrong fight with the wrong person," I looked into the camera, "As for Stephanie, I have something to say specifically to you. I will be cleared any day now and when I am........ I want a one on one match with you. No Triple H, No Randy Orton, No Daniel Bryan, No Shield," I motioned to the guys behind me, "Just you and me, that is, unless you're to scared."