Chapter 217: We're Here

Start from the beginning

"Well, you're the best looking leprechaun I've ever seen," Dean said to me in a flirty voice.

I giggled lightly, "Are leprechauns known to be good looking?"

"Have you ever seen an actual leprechaun?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't think leprechauns actually exist," Naomi added.

"Why are we talking about leprechauns at a party?" Nattie muttered.

"Because we're nerds," I told them, than added, "Or at least I am."

I was about to say more, but trailed off when I saw Stephanie McMahon walk right past me without even acknowledging my existence.

"Look out, things are about to get ugly," I told them.

"She didn't even acknowledge you," Eva muttered.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that's she's here. Why should I be? I would be stupid to think she wouldn't be. I guess I just didn't really think about it.

"Gabby, remember we are at a professional work environment," Nattie said.

"I really want to walk over and slap that b*tch around a little bit," I told them, "Gosh, I'm pissed right now."

"Gabby, don't," Nattie warned.

"Nattie's right," Dean spoke up.

"What?" I said in surprise.

"Listen, as much as I would love to see you beat Stephanie into a pulp, now is not the time," Dean told me.

"What happened to you loving to do all this crazy stuff?" I asked him.

"You got her Sunday," Dean reminded me.

"Ok..." I trailed off, "Can I at least spit in her drink?"

"Yes," Dean said just as Nattie answered with, "No."

I sighed, "I suppose she'd notice me anyways. I'll wait for Sunday when I can beat her up in front of the whole world," I said cheerfully.

"Hey, guys."

Another person. Yay.

I turned around and exclaimed, "Brother!"

"Sister!" Daniel exclaimed back.

"Did you see Stephanie and Triple H are here?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You get Stephanie and I get Triple H," Daniel said jokingly.

"Anyways," Daniel said, "What are you doing after this?"

"Probably going back to the room to get some sleep," I said.

"Well, I was wondering, how would you and Dean like to come out for dinner with Brie, Nicole and I?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know..." I started.

"Come on," Daniel said, "I think we all just need to hash it out and just move on from it all."

"I'll do it if you pay," Dean said immediately.

I looked over, "Really?"

Daniel interrupted, "I will pay for you, Dean," Daniel said, "And I will pay for you if you come, Gabby."

I groaned, "Fine, but don't blame me if I end up putting someone through a table."

Later....

Dean and I were waiting for Daniel and the Bellas near the exit of the charity party.

"Do I really look like a leprechaun?" I suddenly mentioned.