Chapter 207: A Punch in the Face

Start from the beginning

I laughed, "Hey! Looks like we're going to get away with it anyways!"

"Alright!" Audrey and I high fived.

Seth and Daniel were circling the ring. They came to abrupt halt when the crowd started chanting a familiar name.

'Gabby! Gabby! Gabby!'

"Oh my god," Audrey said slowly.

I casually put my chin on my hand and started at the ring.

Stephanie, who hadn't even looked at me, suddenly took off walking over to grab a microphone.

"Well this is about to get interesting, kids!" I exclaimed.

"What's she going to say?" the little girl by me asked.

"No idea," I said slowly.

Stephanie came back walking over to stand about a yard over from me. Triple H gave her a questioning look.

"Go ahead!" Stephanie exclaimed, "Cheer! Cheer for the loser! Go ahead!"

"Loser?" I muttered.

"That's right, you guys can continue to cheer for that loser, but the fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter how much you cheer for her," Stephanie said, "Because the day that I marry Hornswoggle is the day that I will ever give her a contract."

"So never," Audrey said. I glared at her. What the hell was Stephanie doing? Why was she completely ignoring my existence? Did she actually not realize I was a few feet from her.

"You want to know why?" Stephanie continued, "Because she is a worthless excuse for a human being. I mean, is that the person you want your children to look up to?"

"Yes!" the little girl beside me yelled.

"I mean, who would want to be a Gabby Bryan fan anyway?" Stephanie yelled.

At her question, the crowd cheered.

Stephanie nodded, "Wow, who here is a Gabby Bryan fan?"

The crowd continued their cheering.

Stephanie walked over to a older man in the front row, "Are you a Gabby Bryan fan?"

The man nodded, "Yes I am."

"But why?" Stephanie asked.

"Because she can actually wrestle," he said with a nod.

"He's right, I can," I whispered to Audrey.

"Ok," Stephanie grinned and walked over to a teenage girl about eight seats away from me, "What about you, are you a Gabby Bryan fan?"

"Yeah," she said with a smile, "Gabby is my hero."

"Awww, well isn't that sweet," Stephanie said with a chuckle, "I'm sure she is a ton girls heroes, but in reality she shouldn't be, because Gabby honestly cannot be trusted. I mean she betrayed the authority."

Stephanie shrugged and started walking towards me. Audrey and I exchanged immediate looks.

Stephanie stopped right in front of me and turned to the little girl next to me, "Please tell me Gabby has not poisoned our next generation as well."

The girl stood up, "Gabby is my hero. She always stands up for what she believes in and she is twice the women you are."

The crowd oohs as Stephanie smirked.

"You obviously don't know Gabby to well, not like me," Stephanie said before she turned to the ring, "I mean, Daniel, you're her brother, you would know everything about that, wouldn't you?"