Chapter 172: Match Stipulation

Start from the beginning

The crowd cheered loudly for me as I sat back again.

AJ put the microphone to her lips, "I agree with Gabby on this one."

"These..." JBL started.

Stephanie smiled, "Alright, AJ, Gabby. Maybe we should wait to sign this till the end of the night so that way when one of you doesn't make it to Hell in a Cell we don't have to do this again."

"Look at that, you just gave away your whole plan!" AJ exclaimed, "Congrats."

Stephanie shook her head, "We'll see whether you know it's coming."

We got silent for a second.

AJ suddenly grabbed the contract, "Lets get to it, shall we?"

AJ took the pen off and touched the pen tip to the paper.

"AJ, wait," Stephanie said, "Are you sure you want to sign that?"

AJ signed it well staring at Stephanie before tossing it over to me.

I grabbed my microphone, "AJ, I just want you to know that I have a ton of respect for you," I said, "But at Hell in a Cell, I'm going to do exactly what I did at Night of Champions and that's beat you."

I slammed the mic down and grabbed the pen before signing the contract.

Stephanie smiled and grabbed the contract.

I looked over at the title, "It still has my name on it," I said, "I'm going to take back what is mine."

AJ smiled lightly, "Gabby, you got lucky at Night of Champions. I made one mistake. I'm not going to make it again."

I stood up, "That's the thing about me, AJ. I don't make to many mistakes when it comes to what happens in that ring."

Meanwhile, Stephanie had grabbed the Divas title and the contract and had left the ring.

AJ stood up as well, "You're a great competitor, but I'm just better. Let me remind you what I have done. I am the longest Divas champion of all time."

The crowd clapped for AJ.

"Numbers only count for so much," I shot back, "And at Hell in a Cell, you're going to......"

I paused when I suddenly noticed something around me.

"Wait, hold on guys," Cole said.

My heart started pounding as I was slowly surrounded by steel.

"The Hell in a Cell was just lowered, guys," Cole said.

"Well what does this mean?" Jerry asked in confusion.

Stephanie suddenly started laughing.

I looked back at Stephanie as AJ looked around my head to see what was happening.

"I hope you two know that you just signed your death wish," Stephanie said, "Because on Sunday the Divas title will be contested inside Hell in a Cell."

The crowd exploded.

"No way," Cole said slowly.

"So it doesn't matter who walks out as champion," Stephanie said, "Either way, the two of you are going straight to hell!"

Stephanie dropped her microphone as she smiled at us.

"Wow guys! AJ and Gabby inside Hell in a Cell!" Cole yelled.

"No better way to end this feud," Jerry said.

Offscreen:

I had just got back from the ring and was rolling a water bottle in my hand, staring blankly at a TV near by.