Chapter 154: Blood and Pain

Start from the beginning

"But I have never been more prepared for a match in my entire life," AJ said with a serious experrison, "And this Sunday my baby is coming back to me."

"AJ."

AJ turned around to see me standing at the top of the ramp, title in hand.

"AJ, AJ, AJ, you just don't get it, do you?" I asked.

"You can't game plan for me," I said with a smile, "I am just too good."

"I saw the look in your eyes at Summerslam. For the first time ever you had no idea what to do," I said, "My game plan was such miles ahead of yours that I completely threw off any game plan you had."

I nodded, "I know who you are. I know the type of competitor you are. You are the longest reigning Divas champion of all time. You are the greatest Divas champion of all time, congrats."

I snickered, "I've said this before, you are my toughest opponent. Stats don't matter to me. All that matters is taking everything match by match and I am far from ready to give this title up and I'll be damned if its going to be taken away from me anytime soon."

AJ smiled at me, "You know, you talk a lot of talk up there and since you aren't wearing your typical dress and heels, why don't you come down here and prove to me just how good you are."

AJ threw her mic out of the ring.

"Wow!" Cole yelled, "AJ is calling Gabby out!"

'Fight! Fight! Fight!' the crowd started chanting.

I started walking down the ramp.

"What a fight we got here!" Jerry exclaimed.

I set my title near the ground at ringside before staring at AJ in the ring.

AJ waved at me to come in.

"We don't even have to wait till Sunday!" Cole exclaimed.

I got on the apron and stood up.

AJ looked at me in focus, flexing her fist.

I shook my head with a smile and jumped off the apron. The crowd booed.

"Come on, Gabby!" Cole exclaimed as I grabbed my title and held it up.

"I was hoping they'd beat each other so bad they'd take each other out," JBL said in disappointment.

AJ shook her head as she turned her back on me for a second.

I dropped my title and ran in the ring. AJ turned around just as I tackled her to the ground with punches.

"Here we go!" Jerry yelled as the crowd cheered loudly.

"Gabby is so smart!" Cole yelled.

AJ and I both rolled out of the ring. I stumbled to my feet before AJ could get to hers. I grabbed AJ by the hair and threw her over the announce table, almost throwing her into the commentators.

"Jeez!" Cole yelled, "I think we lost a headset out here."

I shoved Jerry out of the way as I grabbed AJ by the hair and started slamming her face first into the announce table.

"This is great!" JBL yelled, "I hope these two destroy each other!"

I walked away from the announce table for only a second. This allowed AJ to get up and get on top of the announce table.

AJ jumped on me as I turned around before she started hammering at my head with her fists.

"Where the hell is security!" Cole yelled, "We need to get these two separated!"