Chapter 144: Heart

"My King, your bath is ready."

Rose gently kneeled before Homura, who walked barren within the ancient bathroom. Showing off her youthful curves and glowing glamour. "I see, thank you." Homura kneeled arching her back and gently caressing the scalding water.

Homura had always preferred hot baths. Hot baths reminded Homura of her home, the land of Fujiwara, the island of devils. She recalled the spring water being unfathomably hot, something that couldn't be replicated in this era due to lesser beings weak skin. If they were to bathe in the baths of her people surely their skin would melt right off.

"I tried to make it as hot as possible my King." Rose ensured with a small frown "But if it isn't to your liking I can try again."

"No no, this should be fine." Homura responded with a smile as bright as fire. Homura brought her hand from the scalding water and watched it sizzle and evaporate off her skin. "I know it can be difficult to get warm water here in the mountains. So I'll accept whatever I can get."

"So thank you Rose for trying. Your loyalty is undeserved." Rose held her mouth and clenched her eyes as if she were to cry. For so long she had been at Homura's side. "I'm sorry your majesty I don't deserve such praise."

"There is no need to be humble." Homura said in a kingly voice "Your loyalty is nothing to make light of." Homura's words were certain, coming off with a distinct flare that reminded Rose of a burning sauna. Once again Homura doused her hand in the boiling water playing with it like a child. "Rose?"

Rose raised her head with unease "Yes my king?"

"Would you like to join me?" Rose's eyes widened in disbelief before reddening like a glowing star. "I-it..." she stumbled on her words "It'd be my honor..." Rose's words were soft and light like silk. "Good, it is always a joy to have company. I would've asked Itsuki to join me but..." Homura's eyes softened like red stars. "His mind is focused elsewhere..."

Homura slowly rose from the perimeter of the tub showing off her body in all its glory. Despite appearing young her body was well developed. Being finely toned and coated in cocoa brown skin. Her skin was much darker than her descendants, appearing far more brown compared to Mei and Ren's olive tone. However she was still lighter than the likes of Rose or Malik, who both came from a country much different from her homeland.

It took Rose a moment to avert her gaze, practically prying her eyes from drooling over Homura's luscious breast. It wasn't the first time Rose had seen Homura naked, in fact most of the time Homura spent "Awake" she was bathing normally having Rose hang around to speak to or wash her body. However this was the first time Rose had ever joined her in the bath. Just thinking of sharing the water with her beloved King made Rose's mind stir into a turbulent frenzy.

"Just how long to you plan on standing there?" Homura asked "If you wait any longer the water will get cold."

Homura's strong voice pulled Rose from the depths of her perverted mind, bringing her into the light. "Oh yes...you're right how could've I forgotten..." Rose slowly undressed herself, a bit cautious of what Homura would think of her body. After all similar to her brother she...

After a few seconds of internal warfare Rose dropped her clothes allowing Homura to see her in full. Homura's eyes did not change when she laid them upon her body, saying nothing but kind words "I see. I can see why both you and Malik are cautious..." Homura stepped into the liquid fire sinking lower as the water bubbled around her "If it pleases you feel free to transform and rest yourself upon my shoulders."

"I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable within a place of ease." Accepting her King's words as gospel Rose apologetically agreed "Thank you..." Rose chose to do what she did best, transforming into a long green boa that wrapped around the entire bathroom and massaged Homura's sinking shoulders.