Chapter 3: Equality

Ren's eyes widened at the sight of a thick purple smoke exiting from the student's lips. He watched it slowly swirl around her body almost like a veil.

"So how about it, care to take me on hot shot?" She spoke slow but also had a seductive tone to it enough to send chills down your spine.

The young teen drowned easily becoming tempted by her taunt  His shoulders stiffened and his fist tightened.

"Well who am I to say no to a challenge."

A heavy hand pressed against Ren's shoulder when he turned to see Dustin staring at him concerned. "Just walk away there is no point in falling victim to her taunts."

"Besides, it would be bad for you if you got in trouble for fighting wouldn't it?" The redhead asked.

Ren's scarlet eyes shifted from left to right allowing him to glance at both Dustin and the female student. "No, my sister always told me to stand my ground regardless of the situation. I've never ran away from a fight before, so I don't plan on starting now."

Dustin let out a heavy sigh, his expression weakened and then shrugged "If you insist on fighting her then allow me to at least provide you with some information."

"That girl's name is Olivia Hughes, she is a freshman and also part of our homeroom class. In fact she is quite talented, but is relatively unliked due to the nature of her abilities."

Ren's eyebrow slightly raised as his attention became fixated on his new friend.

"Ability?"

Dustin then nodded "They call her The Corrosive Queen. She has bad tendencies for eating away at her allies bodies with her poison."

"So that fog that is coming from her mouth..."

"Yes I'd suggest avoiding that at all cost, in fact her poison fog will shut down your entire cardiovascular system. With your body type you look to be 5 feet tall and probably 110 pounds?" Dustin scratched at his chin as he continued to mumble to himself "If you inhale-"

Before Dustin could even finish, he noticed a bright light flash from the corner of his eye followed up with the ground beneath his feet beginning to shake.

"Wait..."

Dustin took off his glasses and wiped the lenses to be sure what he was seeing was reality. He placed the glasses back on the bridge of his nose.

Ren was standing a few feet away from him with a thick gray smoke coming off of his fist. He slowly pulled it back and placed his hand on his sides only to give him a confident smile "Serves you right."

Dustin's eyes slowly focused downwards to see smoke coming from Olivia's mouth as she laid unconscious against a wall. "Eh! She's one of the most talented students in our grade how did to deal with her so easily!"

Ren gave him a blank expression as he tilted his head "It was simple, I attacked her fast enough so the smoke wouldn't hit me."

Dustin then blitzed in front of him and began to shake him frantically "What is wrong with you! Don't you have any common decency as a man!"

Ren gave him a dumbfounded expression as he was shook roughly "I have no clue what you are talking about."

"That's a girl you can't just pummel them like that!"

Ren gave him a blank smile as he remained silent for a few seconds.

"Why not?"

Dustin's nostrils then began to flare as he placed him down "What do you mean why not! Women are supposed to be cherished. They are beautiful creatures that exist to be gazed upon!"

Chasing Dreams (Dropped)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara