Chapter 126: Eternal Sleep

An eternal slumber is the only way I'll be at peace.

Ren's eyes slowly opened as the sky cracked with a morning light. "It's morning already?" Ren groaned, still feeling sore from the previous night. Ren's entire body ached, his skin from head to toe was covered in lip shaped bruises. His back was torn apart from Suzume clawing at it, desperately trying to maintain her sanity from their intense and passionate lovemaking.

Ren rolled over to his stomach as he stared at Suzume, who was softly snoring beside him. Suzume was fast asleep, completely fatigued after exhausting most of her strength throughout the steamy night.

"She's pretty cute when she is asleep." Ren thought as he caressed her cheek. Just by the feeling of Ren's touch Suzume murmured in her sleep "Erm... Renji you can't...keep hitting it like that...Imma...go crazy..." Ren averted his gaze for a moment after hearing those words "I guess last night is still on her mind too..."

Ren then looked beneath the covers raising his head only moments later "Maybe my body has recovered more than I originally thought..." With a short sigh Ren laid back down, staring up at the ceiling just to become lost in his storm of thoughts.

There were a lot of things on his mind.

His deal with Michael.

His concerns for Erica.

His desire to reunite with Natsumi, and his fury for Lupus and Marionette.

But among those things there was a thought that continuously danced in his head. A temptation of sorts, a temptation that existed in a physical form. Ren awkwardly glanced to Suzume, who was still sound asleep. "I hate my life..." Ren groaned covering his face with a pillow. Even though there were much more serious matters throwing punches in his mind. His teenage hormones and Wolfe blood was burning his mind like an uncontrollable flame. Driving Ren crazy with a sense of lust he didn't even know he had.

From the corner of the pillow Ren peaked at Suzume once more, now viewing her in a different light. He now noticed how full her lips were, pleasantly moisturized with her own natural lubricants. He now noticed how beautiful her skin was, as soft as a blanket and as white as the moon. Then finally he noticed her raven colored hair, now cut short reaching a length similar to his own.

In every aspect of the world Ren thought Suzume was beautiful, and he must have been the luckiest guy in the world to have the chance to be with her like this. Ren once again caressed Suzume's cheek with an awkward frown. It felt a bit weird for Ren to view her like this. Of course Ren always found Suzume attractive, but he never really thought about having sex with her. With the amount of shit on his mind, sex was the last thing that ever rose up when around her.

However, after doing it with Suzume once, Ren desperately wanted to do it again. Ren once again rolled over clasping his face so hard that you'd think he was preparing to rip it off. "I need to shake these thoughts." he murmured "I can't be creeping on her like some horny dog..."

Ren sat up frustrated with his mind and his body. His mind was screaming at him to fuck, while his loins was craving her like a starved lion. "For fucks sake...what the hell is wrong with me." Ren scoffed "We did it like five times last night, I shouldn't still have thoughts like this in my head." Ren placed his hand over his face trying to wipe away his distress "If I keep acting like this imma end up like Dustin..."

"...No you won't."

Ren jumped alerted by Suzume's voice "Suzume?" Ren turned to see Suzume rubbing her eyes and yawning "Morning..." Ren scooted over and gave her an apologetic frown "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Suzume let out another yawn and rested her head on his bare chest. "It's fine, I was bound to get up soon anyways."