Chapter 1 : Try Harder.

Start from the beginning

       She looked at me like I was sick; she doesn't believe a word I say, I let her go, and stepped aside.

       "Yeah, right, like I'll fall for that" she said as she slammed her locker shut; boy, is she violent.

       "What else do you want me to do?" I questioned her.

       "Try harder" she said as she patted my back, and left to her next class.

       "Oh, I will" I muttered, as I followed her, I too am in her class, actually ALL of her classes. I transferred all my classes, so I could be the same as hers, it's easier for me to be closer to her, you know...for supervision and all, you know the drill.

When I finally headed to class...

       I quickly sat in my assigned desk, a row behind her, actually right behind her.

       I heard grunt as she turned around and saw me, I just gave her a wink and smirked.

       "You know you want me" I whispered to her, she just gave me a 'f*ck off!' look.

       "You'll come around" I muttered to myself; this is definitely the hardest catch, why did I have to ruin the plan, I messed up, I feel instead of her.

       This is so not trying harder; this is failing with a big 'F' as proof.

       I smelt the air, looking for her essence, sniffing actually, well without anybody noticing of course; I feel like such a stalker, such a creep, those weird sexual depraved guys that hunt down innocent girls, it's how horribly nauseating I feel.

       I should stop all of this, I should just forget about her, and pretend this never happened, but I just can't, it's impossible to not be there, not be there to either annoy her, or just want to be right next to her, close to her...okay, I should definitely stop reading my moms magazines for info, it's getting to me, and it's getting my head all messed up.

       I saw her turn around and hand me a small folded piece of paper, I looked at her like she was insane, was this for real, I hesitated to grab it, but did anyways, I pinched myself to make sure.

       "Oww" I yelped, as I somewhat over did the pinching; my poor arm.

       "Mr. Daniels, do you have a problem?" Mr. Carin asked as he gave me a stern look.

       I shook my head, "No, just stumped my foot on the table" I muttered/lied.

       He looked away and continued giving out instructions for our next assignment.

       I looked around, and slowly opened it, 'I can't take it anymore' I thought as I opened it in a flash, not bearing the length of my slowness.

       I inspected the small piece of paper, a scrap of her notebook, it was as if just another piece of paper, but to me it seemed like a precious thing, it had her smell, the hint of fresh flowers and vanilla, with a hint of strawberry in it.

        I looked at her writing, and it was legible, pretty and casual, it was well printed, and the three words given were enough to make me nervous, and slightly curious for why she needed me, and not just some other guy, but then again, I'm glad it's me, I glad she's wanting to be with me.

       I read it again, and looked up, she was looking at me, and nodded he head, smiling and once again paying attention to Mr. Carin, 'what does this mean' I thought, as I folded it back , and tucked it into my back pocket.

      What does this mean? And what does she need me for?

       I remembered those three words, ''I need you'' written on that little piece of paper, what does she mean by that, what is this all about? Why all of a sudden she wants to be near me? I'll have to find out, well after lunch, of coarse.

       I kept spacing out the entire class, just wondering what was the big deal, I've never gotten so 'into' something, so 'wondered' and 'confused' about something, it's so different, she's different.

       Life's different.

       It's all different since I laid my eyes on her.

       Pride.

       It's just something I can't withhold.

       I warily looked over to her; I'm beginning to think that I might have gotten drugged lately.

       This behavior is NOT me.

       Well, some of it is. I still got myself intact.

       Just one more girl, and you'll be able to get anybody you want, I'll remember this day forever.

       I can only imagine what the girl wants from me.

       This is stupid, I'm just bab- My thoughts were cut out with the sound of the bell ringing, signaling change of class.

       I groaned as I picked up my stuff, and headed to whatever was that came next, right now, I give a shit what’s going on.

       Thinking hurts.

To be Continued.....

    █║▌│█│║▌║ 

LσℓaLσvise 2O11™ 

____________________________________________________ 

Author's Note : So do you like this? Um, I feel better now, this would have been out sooner, but I was having this massive headache, but now I'm better, do the usual, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN! Well, if you want, but then again, hey aren't the hardest tasks in the world, they are plainly easy.]

Re-Update:Oct. 1, 2010                                      Time: 11:23 p.m. 

Okay, so here's a view on what will happen next, well, just read if you want to, okay: 

Right after the bell rings, Mr, Daniels ;) Will be ambushed into the janitors closet. 

Hmmm, why? Must you be wondering?  Well, if you paid close attention to the little piece of paper, you'd know whom. Probably even why? Have any ideas why she would 'need him'?