Chapter 3 : Bloody Blood!

Start from the beginning

While the doors looked to magically open, the atmospheres scenario changed abruptly, it was as if the whole air conspired on bringing me up, for everything now....was in slow-motion.

Just saying, but the Matrix wants its slow-motion back. 

Wait, I came out with another line, My grandma moves slower than you.

OK, they aren't that good, but puh-leez give me a break, right now my brain is lucky to functioning properly, with all the super-speed, and now slow-motion, can't they just make up there mind and be either super-bunny-fast, or be slow-turtle-motion, yes I'm using the the heir and the turtle, as an attribute to insult. Thanks for noticing. I meant that in a nice way, if you were thinking I used that as an insult, well...I didn't!

I saw some of the rose garden petals blow all over the place, as they gracefully danced around the airs control, it was so magical looking, I'm getting to like this place, well, just a little. As we entered the castle, still in slow-motion, it actually had an alluring effect, to the big-super-magical-vampire-powers, but I still felt like I should be in a tight leather outfit, with a pair of combat boots and some juicy pair of glasses to combine.

It yells, Matrix all over, well, kind of.

So my awesomeness, decided to play along. So I started walking in slow-motion.

''What, The Fuck, are you doing?'' he asked like I was the biggest idiot in the world.

''What?!'' i replied like I was being head lined to be blamed for something I didn't do, ''I was just playing along, everything was going in slo-mo, so I might as well join in'' I said while I walked in, and tripped in slo-mo.

Nice, really nice, Scarlett.

I looked around the interior, and wow, it's amazing, it had a beautiful white mar-mold floor, which had rubric 'Elegance' all over, and had the most gorgeous diamond-looking chandelier right at the center of the perfectly beautiful ceiling, that was in fact made out of some silver-gold material, to spell it out, it was, and is, the most beautiful thing I've E.V.E.R. seen, it also had this beautiful round-turning stair-case, that literally was made of gold, and to say what it looked like, it was just, very, very expensive-looking, like wow-expensive.

''Undress'' Damon ordered solemnly, with a smirk on his face. Turning while he said it, while he stood in front of me.

''What makes you think I will?'' I asked, who does he think he is? Oh, right, the god damn prince! I thought as the huge doors closed behind us.

''Well, the point that you belong to me,'' he said as a matter-of-factly, ''and you have to do everything I want you to.'' he finished, with a thoughtful smirk.

It's official, I'm a slave.

''Says who?'' I questioned.

''You didn't get me in a legal forum, Huh, where's the receipt?''

''Ha, ha, ha real funny'' he said sarcastically, ''and says me'' he finished off.

''I ain't doing anything unless, I see a legal-looking document, to confirm you rightful rights on my persona.'' I said in my lawyer voice, it always gets me what I want.

''Oh, really?'' he said raising an eyebrow, ''we'll see about that.'' he said assuredly.

Yeah, right.

''It ain't over, until the fat lady sing so'' I said, with my fist up high, giving it much emotion.

''Well, if you think you only have one option, you'll just..'' he said pausing, thinking of something horrible ''you'll be joining us for tonight's' dinner'' he said with a devilish, hungry looking voice.