Part 127

*Next day*

Last night was our first night on the tour bus and we're heading to Tampa. I woke up really early feeling sick. I went into the bathroom and threw up. I felt awful. I washed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. I went out quietly because all of the beds were close to each other and the bathroom. I tiptoad out and sat on the couch. I sat thinking. Then I felt warm arms wrap around me.

''Morning babe. How come you're up so early?'' Austin asked sitting on top of me.

''Ugh get off.'' I groaned. He got off and let me sit on his lap.

''I didn't feel good this morning and I couldn't sleep.'' I said while he held me in his arms.

''Are you okay?'' He asked and I nodded.

''Okay just let me know.'' He said and I nodded and he kissed my forehead. We just sat there in silence enjoying each others presence.

''Austin what if I'm pregnant?'' I asked tear falling.

''Then I'll be right by your side to help our baby.'' He said and I smiled.

''Well maybe I should go to the doctor because I don't know.'' I said.

''Okay I'll come with you.'' He said.

''But you have to rehearse before the concert.'' I said.

''That can wait, my baby comes first.'' He said kissing me.

''Austin your career come first.'' I said seriously.

''No you always come first I don't care about rehearsals those can wait.'' He said.

''Fine I know you'll never take no for an answer.'' I said and he chuckled.

I got up and got ready to go to the doctors. I put on some leggings and a sweatshirt and my boots and Austin and I left. I was nervous. If I was pregnant this was a little too soon in our Relationship again. Like we just got back together. I was freaking out in the car and when we were in the waiting room.

''Babe calm down everything will be okay.'' He said putting his hand on my leg.

''I know, I don't know what if it's too soon in our relationship?'' I said.

''Babe trust me.'' He said and kissed me.

''Kayla Pearson.'' The lady called. We went back and I did everything I was supposed to and now we were waiting for the results.

''I hope you're pregnant.'' Austin said excitedly. I chuckled.

''I want too but I don't at the same time.'' I said. He nodded.

There was a Knock on the door and the doctor came in.

''Well we have your results and you are...''