Part 43

'I brought you up here so I could do this.'' Austin started. He got down on one knee. I started to tear up. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

''Kayla last time this didn't go as planned and I want to make it up to you in a special way where nothing goes wrong. I love you with al my heart and my love for you grows every day. I can't imagine my life without you and these hard times in our life where we're apart only bring us closer. Kayla will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?'' Austin asked. By now tears were flooding out of my eyes. The crowd awwed and I could tell some people were wiping their tears.

''Austin I love you so much and our family needs to be an official family. I can't imagine a day without you and yes I will spend the rest of my life with the man I love since the day I heard that cute 14 year old boy sing.'' I said. Austin now was tearing up.The crowd was cheering. Austin picked me up and spun me around then kissed me. I got the sparks I get everytime he kisses me or even touches me.

''One more thing!' He said. He held my hand and started singing Heart in My Hand.

He was so sweet!

......

He was done singing and the crow cheered and everyone congratulated us. We started walking off stage hand in hand until we heard a boom.......