Part 77

Kayla's POV

I can't believe he did this to me. I have had the worst week of my life and now this had to happen to while I was in a coma. I started yelling and I threw my phone at the wall and then I just curled up in a ball and cried. I don't know how I could possibly have any more tears to cry after all that happened in the past week but somehow I did. Alex came over to me and rubbed my back.

''I was going to tell you before your date but Austin didn't want me to ruin it and he promised me he would tell you. Sometimes I don't know how I'm still best friends with that kid.'' He said shaking his head.

''Sometimes I wonder why I ever dated him. In my dreams we would always fight but somehow I'd always ended up forgiving him.'' I said.

''In the end you realize you forgive him because he's an amazing person and you just love him so much.'' He said.

''I know but how could he cheat on me while I was in a coma. Like what the hell?!! While I was in coma my baby and my parents died, he cheated on me and in a week I have to take this all in and on top of that try to remember what was real life?!'' I started getting worked up again. I just screamed at the top of my lungs making Alex flinch. Then I got up and stormed into our room.

''How could you do this to me!'' I screamed at Austin who looked hurt.

''Let me explain it to you.'' He said calmly.

''No! Do you realize I went into a coma because of you, our baby dies because of you, I was pregnant because of you, my parents dies because of you. You made the past week the worst week of my life and right now I just wish I could die. I'm in so much pain, my heart is broken and I don't know how I'm crying right now because I've cried so much in the past week. Do you realize how much you've hurt me in just one week. One week!'' I yelled now bawling. I then walked out of our room leaving Austin shocked with tears streaming down his face. I know that was a little harsh blaming it all on him but he needed to realize what he did really hurt me. Where was I going? I don't know because I have no family! This house has my whole family in it and I can't stay here. I just need to leave. Leaving this earth would be nice...