Part 116

*2 weeks later*

It's been two weeks and I've been trying to get a hold with Nash but he's ignoring me making everything harder for me. Austin's been super busy and when he can talk it's during school. I just hate it. When can my life be normal and not terrible again? It's finally the weekend and I'm going to hang out with Sarah, she said she had something special planned for us. I honestly had no clue what she was planning. Austin and I had planned to FaceTime today so I woke up in a good mood and I'm just now calling him.

''Hey.'' He answered and my heart melted when I saw how cute and tired he looked.

''Hey how are you?'' I asked.

''I'm good how about you?'' He asked smiling.

''I could be better.'' I said shrugging.

''Yeah only a couple more months.'' He said excitedly.

''I know I'm counting down the days.'' I said.

''So where are you headed next?'' I asked.

''Umm well I'm actualy not really sure.'' He said scratching the back of his neck.

''How do you not know?'' I said laughing.

''I've just been so busy and tired I just really haven't paid attention.'' He nervously laughed. I heard a Knock on my door.

''Come in.'' I said and Sarah walked in.

''We need to leave.'' She said.

''Okay just a sec I need to get ready.'' I said. She said hi to Austin and went to my closet.

''So I guess I better get going.'' I said.

''Okay see you later umm yeah I'll call or FaceTime you tonight.'' He said and blew me a kiss making me laugh. I blew one back and hung up. Austin was acting weird but I guess it's whatever. Sarah came out of my closet with clothes.

''So put this on then I'll do your hair and makeup.'' She said. I nodded and put the clothes on and went into the bathroom and Sarah did my hair super cute she curled it. She did my makeup then I sprayed myself with perfume and grabbed my purse and we headed out. Sarah was also dressed fancy and cute. We rode in Sarah's car.

''Where are we going?'' I asked.

''I can't tell you.'' She said.

''Why not?'' I whined.

''Because it's a surprise. It will take about an hour to get there so do whatever you want for now.'' She said and I sighed and put my headphones in and turned on my music. I closed mt eyes and listened to the lyrics of the songs. And before I knew it I was out like a light.

''Wake up sleepy head.'' Sarah said shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and yawned and looked out the window. There were huge buildings everywhere and paparazzi and security everywhere in front of us.

''Sarah where are we?'' I asked confused.

''You'll see now get out of the car, cover your face and follow me.'' She said. She led the way and I grabbed her hand and followed. And before I knew it I was in a room. I looked around and there was a couch and some clothes here and there.

''Sarah where the hell are we?'' I asked.

''Be quiet and follow me.'' She put a blind fold on me and dragged me away. She sat me down in a chair and pulled my blind off and I was...