38

Austin's POV

I woke up with Carter in my arms. I heard a sniffle and I look up and see Kayla standing in the doorway in tears. I put Carter in his crib and run up to her. I put my arms around her waist and whisper ''Baby what's wrong?'' I was just hoping she would remember now.

Kayla's POV

I put my arms around Austin's neck. I really missed this. ''Baby what's wrong?'' He whispered in my ear. I put my head up, our foreheads touched. I look into his eyes and slowly we both closed our eyes and kissed. I pulled away and looked down.

''I remember you and Carter and the day you proposed.'' I said quietly. He tilted my chin up and looked up at me.

''You do?'' I nodded. ''You don't know how happy that makes me!'' He said. I giggled.

''I am going to remake that whole night for you and it will be perfect this time I promise.'' He said. A smile grew on my face.

''Why don't you go to bed and when you wake up I'll fix you something to eat.'' He suggested.

''Will you sleep with me.'' I asked quietly.

''Anything for you angel.'' He said. I walked over to Carter's crib and leaned over and kissed him.

''We did good didn't we?'' Austin asked coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

''Yeah we did, he's perfect just like his daddy.'' I said.

''And just like his mommy.'' He said. We then walked towards our room. I crawled into bed and he crawled in with me. I curled up into a ball with my head in his chest and fell asleep.

.....

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at the clock and it was 11:00 AM. Wow I slept a lot considering I got home at 5:00 PM last night. I got up and decided to shower and change. I changed into one of Austin's sweatshirt and sweats and started to head downstairs. It smelled amazing. I walked into the kitchen to see Austin cooking a huge meal.

''Why are you making babe?'' I asked.

''A special breakfast for my amazing family!'' He said.

''You're such a dork!'' I said laughing.

''But I'm your dork!'' He said cheekily.

''Yes and I love you!'' I said and kissed him on the cheek.