Part 35

Austin's POV

It's been three days since Kayla has been in coma and three days since I proposed to her. I have stayed by Kayla's side this whole time. I just sit on the bed with her or sit in the chair by her bed. Time goes by pretty fast I guess because I'm so out of it. I haven't slept or eaten much this whole time. I just want to be here with Kayla the whole time. I had been practicing my singing by singing to her when I got bored. It also comforted me and made me forget about everything happening. I started to sing again.

Let's go back to the day,
When I saw your face
For the very first time.
Well, let's go back again
When I held your hand
And stared into your eyes

...

As I was singing a machine beeped. I didn't know what was happening, I thought maybe she had died. So I started crying but I continued to sing to her to wake up.

Kayla's POV

I heard beautiful singing and I recognized the voice but I didn't know who or what it was. Then I saw a bright light and my parents appeared.

I was back home in my old house and my parents and I were sitting on the couch and there was a beautiful gate behind us leading to a beautiful palace.

''Hi Kayla we've missed you!'' Mom said.

''I have too. What's going on?''

''Well we want you to join us. Do you want to join us or be with your boyfriend forever?'' Dad asked. I didn't know what they were talking about. Then I couldn't see them anymore and it was just black like I was sleeping. I heard a voice:

''Kayla please wake up, I can't do this anymore. If you die then so will I. I can't live my life without you in it. You mean the world to me. Do this for Carter and me. Do this for my mom, Sarah, Alex, Rob, Zach, Dave, Mahomies. Do this for us. Please I need you! I can't let you go again and this time it's for good if you go! Please come back baby I love you so much!''

I decided to try and open my eyes but I couldn't.

Austin's POV

I heard the machine beep again. I looked at Kayla and she looked so peaceful. I guess she was gone, gone for good. The doctor came in and was checking Kayla. I went onto Twitter to tweet something to my Mahomies:

@AustinMahone: I love you guys so much. You mean the world to me. ♥

@AustinMahone: Never cried so much in my life </3

@AustinMahone: If she's gone for good then so am I.