Part 46

I woke up feeling like crap. I walked to our bedroom so I could get ready for the day. Austin was asleep so I quietly went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked like a mess. I washed my face and put a little makeup on. You could still tell I had been crying but by now I didn't care. I went into our closet and grabbed some leggings and a big sweater. I got dressed then started to straighten my hair. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist.

''Austin stop.'' I said. I don't want him pretending everything's fin after our fight.

''Why?'' He asked. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

''I just don't want to pretend everything's fine after our fight because it's not.'' I said.

''Okay, well how can I fix this?'' Austin asked.

''It's not just you it's both of us. It's just we both need to apologize for what we did.'' I said.

''Don't be my marriage counselor.''He said getting annoyed.

''Okay fine I did sound like one but sill I'm sorry, I should've helped I was just tired.'' I said.

''I'm sorry too I just really want to live with you alone without the crew and my mom, I'm finally free.'' He said.

''I understand.'' I said. I was still straightening my hair. Austin just watched. He turned me towards him and grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.

''Have you been crying?'' He asked.

''I was last night.'' I said looking down.

''Why? Was it because of me?! Gosh I really need to stop, I hate seeing you like this!'' He said pacing. He was mad at himself.

''Austin no it's fine I was just thinking about what you said and I realized you were right.''

''Right about what? Because if it was about you doing nothing I was wrong.''

''No it's about how you provide for us and I don't do anything to help you.''

''No babe I like what I do and I would never stop providing for my family. I mean we're getting married so you don't have to feel bad.'' He said. I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

''Thanks baby. I love you!'' I said. He kissed me on the lips and went back into our room. I finished getting ready and went in our room. Austin was lying on our bed shirtless with Carter laying on top of him. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram saying: My babies♥

I went and laid next to Austin.

''Hey babe'' He said.

''Hey babies.'' I said kissing Austin on the lips then kissing Carter on the cheek.

''You two are so cute!'' I said.

''Not as cute as you!'' He said.

''Nahh.''

''Yeahhh.'' He said kissing me.

'' I win as always.'' He said cockily getting up and taking Carter downstairs.

''Whatever!'' I said and followed them.