Part 124

The night with the Mahomies was almost over. Sarah and I were just talking when one of the girls came up to me.

''Hey slut why does Austin even likes you?? You're not his type, you're a slut and you're a bitch. You're taking him away from us.'' She whisper yelled at me so Austin wouldn't hear. I was shocked.

''And you know what you are? A fake Mahomie. Real Mahomies aren't rude behind Austin's back.'' I saod to her and left.

She was a bitch but I was nice and didn't say that to her. I walked out of the restaurant and into the street. I didn't know where to go so I just found a nearby bench and sat down. Maybe she was right maybe I am a slut and maybe I am too clingy ant am taking Austin away from them. I started crying. Someone came out and sat next to me.

''What did she say?'' It was Austin. He rubbed my back.

''She said I'm a bitch and slut and I'm not your type. But Austin she's right I'm a slut.'' I cried.

''Babe no you're not. You're my everything and I couldn't ask for anyone better in my life.'' He said and kissed my forehead.

''C'mon I'll have Alex to take care of that come with me and we'll have our special night.'' He said and I nodded. I wiped my tears. I'm stronger than that. I don't care what she says.

We went back to the hotel and Austin made me change. I came out and Austin was dressed all nice too.

''Aww babe you're so cute.'' I said and he chuckled.

''But babe you're cuter.'' He mocked me. I kightly hit his shoulder.

''M'lady.'' He said holding out his arm for me.

We went out to a nice restaurant where we had dessert and just talked.

''I know we couldn't spend all day together but I hope this makes up for everything. I have a surprise at the hotel for you.'' He said smirking.

''Oh god should I be scared?'' I asked. He laughed.

''Actually I don't know I'm the one who's actually scared.'' He said.

''Well that makes me feel better.'' I laughed.

''So surprise number one.'' Austin said.

''Yes??'' I asked.

''So out three year anniversary is coming up believe it ot not and I'm taking you to...'' He said.

''God damn it where Austin!'' I said anxiously. He just laughed at me.

''Ready?'' He smirked and I nodded.

''I'm taking you to.... Paris!! For a week! Just us!'' He said.

''A-are you serious?!'' I said shocked. He nodded.

''Oh my god thank you Austin that's amazing!'' I said.

''I know I'm excited!'' He said.

''You know it's my dream to have dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower.'' I said.

''Well we just might have to do that then.'' He said.

''I was having trouble figuring out what to get you but I thought I'd get you something you could have forever.'' I started. I took out the box and he opened it. It was a ring and I had the matching one. It said forever and always on it and had the day we met engraved on it. He smiled. I mean I know it's weird to give him a ring but it was cute and different and we could both keep forever.

''I love it.'' He smiled and kissed me.

''I have the matching one.'' I said holding out my hand fot him.

''Wow this means a lot thank you Kayla.'' He said and I smiled. We finished up and left.

*At the hotel*

I walked into our room. There were rose petals leading to the bed and on the bed was a heart. The only light in the room was from the candles placed around the room.

''Wow.'' I said.

''You like it?'' He asked.

''I do.'' I smiled.

''Sooo?'' He said smirking and blushed.