Part 83

*Next day*

Today was the day. I was going to talk to Austin about everything. I was nervous. What it we don't work out, what if I'm not ready to forgive and forget? I don't know what I'm going to do.

''Are you ready to help?'' I asked Lexi walking into her room. She was going to do my hair and makeup.

''Yeah!'' She said getting up. We went into her bathroom and she got started. She dried and curled my hair and then went right into going my makeup. I was finally ready.

''I don't know if I'm ready.'' I said nervously to Lexi as she's doing final touch.

''You have to talk this over thought!'' She said.

''I know but I feel forced to like just because I love him and have nowhere else to go, I feel like we have to do this and I don't know if I'm ready to forgive him.'' I said sadly.

''Babe if you feel forced you don't have to do this. Just let him talk to you and just tell him I don't know if I'm ready to do this I need time. And if he really loves you he'll understand.'' She said.

''I feel like I'm letting him down.'' I said tearing up.

''You're not! Don't cry sweetie you're ruining your makeup.'' She said sweetly.

''Just a second I need a minute to think.'' I said and walk downstairs and sit outside on the porch. I just don't know if I'm ready to do this. I haven't really had time to think everything over and let it sink in because I've been doing so much lately. Now all the built and nervousness is hitting me.

I put my head in my hands and start crying. The door opened and I don't even turned to see who it was. They sit nest to me and rub my back. It's Austin.

''Babe don't cry.'' He said sweetly.

''Austin I can't do this, I'm not ready.'' I said.

''Ready to do what?'' He asked.

''Talk this over, I'm not ready. Everyone's been dragging me everywhere and I thought it was good for me so I could get my mind off things, but it wasn't I never had time to think about this, us, anything.'' I said still crying with my head in my hands.

''But we really need to talk before it's too late.'' He said.

''Too late for what?'' I asked.

''I umm... going on tour...'' I look up shocked.

''I have to I have no choice or I'll lose the deal.'' He said.

''When?'' Is all I could say.

¸''Next week.'' He said looking down.

''Then why did you want to talk! If we got back together you'd just be leaving me again there's no point in talking.'' I said angry at him.

I then get up and went upstairs. I was so mad that I went actually into our room, slammed the door and locked it. I searched the room and got everything I possibly could of mine and packed it up. I got all the stuff Austin gave me and threw it on his bed. I grabbed pictures of us and threw them at the wall causing a huge noise. I could hear Lexi and Austin run up to see what was going on. Finally I grabbed my favorite picture of us. Us on the ferris wheel on our very first date. We were at the top kissing. I held that grabbed my bags opened the door to see Lexi and Austin standing there shocked. I smiled evilly and threw the picture over the railing of the stairs, causing it to shatter.

''I hope you enjoyed messing with my heart again!'' I yelled at him now in tears and ran downstairs.

''Austin what is going on?'' Lexi asked.

''I'm going on tour.'' He said.

''Oh.'' She said.

''Kayla please wait I wasn't finished talking!'' He yelled as I opened the door. I turned to him.

''I think I've given you enough chances with me, enough chances to talk and enough to not mess with my heart again. I'm done, don't ever talk to me again!'' I yelled. I walked outside and start to close the door when Lexi stopped me.

''Where are you going?'' She asked hugging me.

''I don't know.'' I said balling.

''Well let me know please.'' She said sweetly pulling away.

''I love you.'' I said to her and turned and walked away. I had nowhere to go so I just walked. Maybe a hotel? But I don't want to be too close to Austin so I don't know. I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own.