TFP!Ratchet x Depressed!Femme!Reader

{Not Request}

(Song Above: Never Say Never / {The Fray} )

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGERING IMAGES!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

You played with your thumbs as you sat on the berth. You were careful to hide your neck and face. Your held your wrists to your body to hide the energon stained metal.

Everyone was out on missions. Ratchet was the only one here. Not even the kids were here.

Ratchet was going to come in any minute and you knew it. You finally stood and walked over to your desk, looking at the mirror.

Your neck had many trails of energon dripping down to your chassis or on the ground. It didn't hurt. Yet when you touched it it would slightly sting. You had cuts on your cheeks as well, the energon falling to your chin.

Your (O/C) colored optics were dull. Lubricant stained your cheeks along with the energon.

You've lost everything. Your Carrier, Sire, brother, sister, friends, and even hope. Sure you were an Autobot and they called you their sister and such, but you couldn't help but feel that they only said that to keep from your metal staining blue.

You looked at your servos emotionlessly. They shook as your derma quivered.

You lost your Carrier in your own servos. You had shot her on accident-it was your fault. You were aiming for a Decepticon and she got in the way, making you shoot her in the Spark.

Your Sire died in the servos Of Shockwave. Stomach blown to dust and his remaining body used as an experiment. It was your fault. You told him to take Shockwave while you fought the drones...

Your brother died saving you-pushing you out of the way and making himself die on the spot. All because you were being an idiot and didn't even bother to look at what he was yelling about.

And your sister-your precious baby sister-you swore to protect her with your life. She was only of the age of five in human age. You left for five minutes... returning to see her in her own puddle of energon and her cheeks stained with her tears.

Over time your friends began to fade away. And here you are, alone.

You looked at your wrists and held your cries. Long strokes of energon were planted from your wrist to your elbow line. Both arms were stained.

"I never wanted to live," you muttered with tears. You looked at the mirror with a sad smile. "And here I am paying the price for my sins..."

There was a knock at the door.

"(Y/N)?" You turned to the door. "May I enter?"

You had luckily locked the door. You walked to the berth and quietly laid down. You hid your energon stains and curled up in a ball.

Silence pierced the air. Ratchet soon knocked again.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?"

You didn't reply and smiled softly. The energon loss was making you drowsy.

"I'll see you soon," you said weakly. "Sire... Carrier... Brother, Sister..."

You heard Ratchet pounding on the door calling your name. You ignored him and closed your optics.

"Farewell..."

The last thing you heard was the sound of your door breaking down...

---

"(Y/N)!!! WAKE UP! (Y/N) PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" Ratchet cried as he immediately sat you on the Berth and got to work. You were pale. The cuts he saw over your fragile body made him panic.

How did he not see it sooner!? How did any of them not see it!? It was so obvious!

Ratchet COMMed Optimus telling him the situation. Once saying to, Ratchet opened a bridge and Optimus along with Wheeljack ran through. Soon the rest came.

They all cared for you but they never showed it other than saying so. They knew they had it wrong, thinking you were okay.

Ratchet began to panic when your spark rate began to drop.

"(Y/N) don't you leave me!" Ratchet gave the sound of a desperate cry. Everyone was shocked.

Wheeljack sadly looked at your body. He knew you wouldn't make it.

"Ratchet," He said in a gentle voice. "She's not-"

"Yes she is!" Ratchet snapped. "She is! I can't give up hope! Not when I was so close!"

Ratchet worked faster, the others finally realizing their wrong to you.

Ultra Magnus was harsh on you, making you get up early and rest late. Bulkhead was on your nerves when he broke your things. Wheeljack was too rough with you-especially with your wrists. Bumblebee didn't really speak to you. Arcee was always so rude and cruel to you. Ratchet always told you not know when you tried to tell him that you wanted to die. Smokescreen always picked on your weapon, (Weapon) over the phase shifter. And Optimus always assumed you were okay. Miko made fun of you and you just laughed the pain away. Jack gave up lectures on why you shouldn't do this or that. And then Raf always hung out with Bee and not you.

They all did wrong...

Ratchet knew you wouldn't make it but wanted to TRY. "(Y/N) PLEASE! I'M SORRY!!! I LOVE YOU, (Y/N)!!!" He began to sob.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Ring..................

You were gone.

---

Hope you enjoyed.