TFP!Megatron x Warrior!Cybertronian!Non-Binary!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Almost Easy}

As you swung your sword, you snarled. Your past injuries were causing you to grow stiff. You huffed, continuing to train.

Little did you know that you were being monitored from the entrance. The warlord, and ex-gladiator, took notes of your injuries and how you moved.

You kicked the dummy in the head but you yelped in pain, falling to the ground in pain. Your hip and leg had popped and it hurt.

Megatron came over and bent down, wrapping his large servos around your frame to help you stand. You looked up, about to snarl. But when you saw Megatron you snapped your mouth closed.

Megatron huffed. "You shouldn't be training."

"I have to, Lord Megatron," you said. "To prevent from rusting..."

He shook his helm. "You won't rust while I can help it. But with you training like this could definitely help you get there faster."

You looked down. "I see..."

Megatron let you go and you leaned on your good leg, your other one hurting. "You should go to Med Bay. I can't have such a valuable asset to the Decepticons be unable to protect themselves from the Autobots."

You smiled. Not from his sudden kindness or compliment, but from him call you 'they'. Everyone else called you a femme/mech.

"Thank you, Lord Megatron," You said and bowed, continuing to smile. "Your wisdom is greatly appreciated."

He hummed but nodded before leaving. You felt large butterflies in your tanks. You were a smiling freak.

After all of these doubts, someone really did respect your choice of pronouns. And it was none other than the 'bloodthirsty' and 'ruthless' warlord, Megatron.