TFP!Shockwave x Fem!Cybertronian!Reader x TFP!Knockout

{Not Requested}

(Song Above: 1-800-LOGIC)

You coughed up energon and fell to the floor. The liquid continued to trap the air in your throat to prevent you to breathe. Finally you threw up the energon in your throat.

You coughed the rest up. Your breathe became shaky and heavy. You sat on your knees while holding your shaking frame.

You felt the pain and whimpered. Lubricant filled the brims of your optics from your loss of breathe and energon.

You heard a knock on the door and slowly looked up.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" It was Knockout.

You spit some energon into the already large puddle. "Help..." You pleaded weakly.

Knockout immediately ran in and saw your condition. He gasped and ran over, bending down to help you.

"My Primus! We must get you to Med Bay!" Knockout said and wrapped his arms around you to help you stand.

You coughed and felt weak.

This isn't the first time this has happened. This was why everyone on the Nemesis kept tags on you at all times. Checked on you every thirty minutes. Have a partner on your missions. You don't get much privacy.

Knockout practically dragged you. Your legs were too weak to even move. Your optics flickered which caused the medic to panic.

"Shockwave! I request assistance! It's happening again!" Knockout said through his COM.

You began to hyperventilate. Knockout sat you down and laid you on your side. He patted your back and took your pulse.

"(Y/N), if you can hear me give me a Sign!" Knockout Yelled.

You looked at Knockout with your eyes and moved your servo slightly. He let out a breathe and laid you on your back.

Knockout began to take deep breathes.

"Are you ready?" Knockout asked.

You nodded.

Knockout laid his servos on your stomach and hesitated before forcefully pushing down with all his strength. Your optics shot open and you turned over to throw up the energon that had gathered in your stomach.

You took a breath and closed your eyes a moment before standing. Knockout helped you as you wobbled.

You saw Shockwave turn the corner and rush towards the two of you, helping you to Med Bay.

~~~

"We can't keep doing this. I say we off her." Said a voice.

"And loose a valuable asset to the Decepticon cause? Illogical." Said another.

"The only thing she's valuable for is using up our energon just to keep her from stasis!"

"This is not negotiable, she stays, Starscream." Said a third.

Starscream huffed.

You took a deep breathe and walked into the room the mechs were in. All attention was on you.

"Greetings," you greeted, glaring at Starscream. He scoffed.

"How are you feeling?" Knockout asked walking over.

"Better than yesterday," you answered truthfully. "Thank you."

"Our Pleasure," Knockout And Shockwave Said At the same time. They looked at each other and you laughed slightly.

Starscream left without a word which caused the air to shift slightly.

"So," Knockout spoke up. "Is there anything you need?"

You sighed and shook your head. "Nothing important, really."

"What is it exactly?" Shockwave asked.

You giggled. "I don't know if you wanna do it for me though..."

"Anything!" Knockout said.

You smiled. "Hugs!"

Knockout gladly came over and hugged you. Shockwave also joined and hugged. You smiled like a maniac and giggled.

"Look At us! Three Decepticons Hugging! Never would I see the day!" You joked.

"Well your different." Shockwave Mumbles.

You hummed in question. Shockwave shook his helm. You were confused but let it go.

"I need to go on patrol with St3v3. I'll see you two-"

"Wait!" Knockout interrupted.

He ran in front of the door and 'blocked' it. "Don't go yet! Me and Shockwave have something to show you!"

You tilted our helm. "Really?"

"Yep!" Knockout ran over to Shockwave and whispered things to him. They both nodded and walked over.

"Here's a riddle," Shockwave said. "What's impossible to find but always an accident?"

You thought. "I don't know, what?"

"Love."

"What?" You we're confused.

Knockout hugged you and Shockwave joined. "We like you, (Y/N)!" Knockout said.

You blushed. "O-Oh! I guess I also have to come clean... I... I like you two too."

Knockout cheered and Shockwave hugged you tighter.

"But seriously I need to go on patrol with St3v3 or he'll go in my room and play with my weapons."

---

I GIVE UP DUDE XD