Bayverse!Optimus x Human!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Honey Lavender}

You were shivering as the cold breeze shivered your insides. You sneezed and whined.

Optimus looked over. "Are you ill?"

"No Optimus, I'm just cold." You said silently as you grabbed a blanket close to you and covered yourself in its embrace.

Optimus tilted his helm. He walked you shiver through the warmth of the blanket and sneeze. He lifted you, causing you to squeak.

Optimus lifted you to his helm. "Your frame is cold, should I take you to Ratchet?"

You smiled and shook your helm. "No, Optimus, I'm fine I promise. Just cold is all."

"Cold?" Optimus looked around then saw the main door open. He walked over towards the outside causing you to shiver more.

Optimus reaches up and pulled the door down. Immediately the warmth of the room began to overtake the cold in your body. You shivered less.

Optimus looked back at you. "Is that better?" He asked.

You nodded, still slowly shaking. "Very."

Optimus tilted his helm again. "You are still shaking, are you still cold?"

You didn't have time to reply fore the Prime held you to his warm spark. You squeaked. His chest grew warmer and warmer causing you to melt into his embrace.

"Better?"

"Much better..."

You began to fall asleep from the warmth and Optimus noticed this. Instead of setting you down he sat down beside the wall and held you to his chassis, watching you sleep.

And he didn't move, making sure you were warm.

---

This is such shit I'm so sorry.