TFP!Shockwave x Illogical!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: Sarcasm}

You huffed, messing with the many inventions in the lab. Shockwave watched you as if you were crazy.

"What's that do?" You asked, pointing to an object.

"I'm working on a Predicon fo-"

"Ugh! Why predicons? Why can't it be a tiger or something?" You huffed and walked away to another invention.

Shockwave vented. "I would have to have-"

"Hey I'm not the scientist you are!" You interrupted, rubbing to the other side of the lab and continued to ask many, many questions though you never let the poor scientist finish his explanation.

He was annoyed but very patient. Why? Because he secretly admired you. Sure you were illogical to him but with your curiosity confused him.

Finally he spoke up. "(Y/N)," you looked at him.

"Um... Yes?"

"If you must ask so many questions, wouldn't you like an explanation to them?" He tilted his helm slightly, waiting for our reply.

You hummed. "Well... Then I wouldn't be able to ask more questions."

Shockwave vented and shook his helm. "By Primus..."

You continued until Shockwave said that he had I get back to work. Without hesitation you smiled, hugged him, kissed his cheek in fairwell, and left.

And that, confused Shockwave more than your curiosity.

---

OoF thisvis bad