TFP!Shockwave x Soulless!Human!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: Hit Or Miss Meme for 10 Hours}

((Sorry I'm Running Out Of Songs))

The silence was loud. Only you and Shockwave were in the lab. Our sat on his shoulder as he worked on fossilizing a Predicon bone.

None of you really spoke. None of you never said a thing. Not even a "can you pass that to me?"

You watched Shockwave work silently, studying his every movement. His every breath. His every spark pulse.

Finally Shockwave spoke. "Why would you join the Decepticons without a logical fight?"

"I'm soulless, Shockwave," you said in a monotone voice. "I can't feel pain or fear. Sure I could be stubborn but I can't feel annoyance or any suspicion."

Shockwave hummed and stopped his work to think. "No human could be soulless."

"Well I am," You stated. "And I am not a Techno Organic or a magical creature. I'm a human."

Shockwave turned his helm towards your frame. "Interesting..."

"If you say it is." You shook your head and hopped from his shoulder to his desk skillfully, feeling no pain from the impact.

Shockwave watched as you jumped from his desk to the ground. You began to walk to your own part of the lab. Shockwave stepped back to watch you.

You glanced up at him and was slightly confused as to the feeling in our chest. It was literally impossible to feel anything. Not even love.

"Probably just my heart." You thought logically and walked back to your part of the lab. You started to tinker with your objects in silence.

The silence really was loud.