TFP!Ratchet x Human!Aichmophobic!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: Tag You're It}

(Aichmophobia: The fear of needles and injections)

"NO!"

"(Y/N)-"

"NO!"

"I haven't even-"

"NO!"

"(Y/N) I haven't even said what I was going to do!"

"And I said NO!"

Ratchet groaned and ran a servo down his face.

It was time for your monthly check up and June couldn't do it. June had to be at the hospital for emergencies and Ratchet was the only other one eligible to do it.

"It's nothing! I will be very careful and very very gentle," he said. "Just let me see your arm and I will give you this Flu Shot thing."

"No!"

"(Y/N) please stop-"

"NO!"

Jack sat next to you. "Here, I'll let Ratchet give me a shot first. Then you have to get one, okay?"

"Ratchet hates me!" You whined. "And why couldn't you do it! Your mom is a nurse!"

Jack shook his head. "I don't know how..."

You groaned.

Ratchet got everything ready and Jack and Miko had to hold you down. You squirmed at Miko held your arm out for Ratchet.

You were so scared when you saw that needle coming closer. "NO!!!"

You kicked and escaped from your friends' grasps. You ran away, Jack running after you. With Miko Behind. Getting a shot was the last thing you wanted to be killed by!

But before those two could even catch you, the medic lifted you by the back of your shirt.

"HEY!"

He walked back and sat you down on the Berth, using his free servo to hold you down. Both Jack and Miko held your arm up.

Soon Ratchet inserted the needle in your arm and you felt your heart stop.

"Done."

You were set free as Ratchet out a patch on you. You didn't feel a thing but it would definitely hurt later.

"I hate each and every one of you."

---

Yay. Something for everyone to read since people keep asking. Now for those people who are rushing me please stop. Like, yesterday stop.