ONE-SHOT SPECIAL!!! (Art -Writing Trade)

(THIS IS THE ONLY OC X CHARACTER I'LL DO!!! Mostly because we RP 24/7 with these two lovers! >^< ANYWAY!!! The artist is none other than my pal wolfbrinefml! Mindbreak, Freeride, And Breakwind also belong to him, so, respect it!)

(Song: Silence Is The Enemy)

The Nemesis was silent except for the small chatter. The drones were about, Knockout working, Starscream scheming. It was normal.

In Megatron's room, he slept with another in his arms.

The two slept peacefully. Megatron held the mech by the waste with a purr.

Many would think that Megatron is a mech that can't love anyone or thing. He's blood thirsty, untrustworthy, and a ruthless overlord that is as selfish as it gets. But, that's not true.

Mindbreak, the mech in the warlord's grasp, brought it out. He helped the mech love, trust, and care for everyone else. Especially his family.

Megatron slowly woke up with his original crimson optics. He yawned slightly then looked down at the smaller mech.

Mindbreak slept softly, breathing in and out slowly. Megatron smiled. He couldn't help it. He couldn't even express how much he loves Mindbreak.

Soon Mindbreak shifted, starting to wake up. Megatron nuzzled his neck. "Morning, lovely.~" he purred.

Mindbreak chuckled and turned to the overlord. The two faced each other with smiles. Mindbreak's blue optics stayed in Megatron's crimson ones.

"How did you sleep, my overlord?" Mindbreak purred and pecked his lips.

"Nicely, since you were there." Megatron smiled. Mindbreak chuckled and sat up.

"Such a flirt!" Mindbreak exclaimed still snickering. Megatron wrapped his servos around him and kissed his cheek.

"Perhaps," He said softly as Mindbreak turned his head to look at him. "But at least it shows that I care for you."

Mindbreak smiled and kissed him. Megatron Kissed Back Without hesitation and held him close.

Suddenly a soft knock was at the door. Megatron was about to answer when a purple blurr ran in and jumped on them.

"SIRES!!!" The sparkling screamed as she laughed. "Wake up!!!"

The two laughed. Mindbreak nuzzled Thunder And Kissed her helm. "Now what are you doing here?"

Megatron smiled and pulled the two into his lap. Thunder giggled. "I missed you!"

"Aww," Mindbreak looked at Megatron then back at their sparkling. "That's so sweet!"

"Just like you?" Megatron purred. Mindbreak chuckled.

"Just like you." Mindbreak shot right back at him. Megatron nuzzled Him.

Thunder hugged Mindbreak and got comfortable in his chassis. Megatron smiled and stood with the two in his arms. Mindbreak chuckled and looked up.

"Now where are you going, hun?" Mindbreak questioned with a smile.

"Can we go see Uncle Knockout?" Thunder asked with a tilt of her helm. Megatron hummed and looked at Mindbreak.

"If it's alright with you, that could be the place we venture to today?" He questioned. He had to speak with him anyway.

Mindbreak nodded. "Of course! And I could speak with Freeride and Breakwind."