Bayverse!Drift x Shy!Cybertronian!Reader

{NOT REQUESTED}

(Song Above: Bubbly)

You hummed as you worked. In the junkyard you took the honors of being on cleaning duty with Cade. Cade would build and repair while you cleaned up and gave him tools. You never really spoke much from your shyness.

You were moving some cars around as you hummed. The most broken were what Cade used most but if needed would use the less harmed.

You smiled to yourself as you looked at the tidiness.

"Shin'aina," You yelped and his behind the pike you had made. You peeled out from the side to see Drift. "I didn't mean to scare you, Shin'aina. I only wondered if you needed assistance?"

You shook your head and hide behind the pile more. You never looked away from Drift.

Drift took a step closer. This caused you to fully hide behind the pile.

You saw Drift come around. You went around the other side and ran off.

"There she/he goes," Hound Yelled. "Woo!" He cheered.

"Wonder who scared her this time," Crosshairs said aloud.

You hid behind Cade's trailer. You looked in the window and saw Cade watching the TV.

Cade caught sight of you and stood. "What's going on, (Y/N)? Someone scare you?" He asked.

You nodded and scooted away from the 'house'. Cade exited the trailer and came around to meet up with you.

"Who was it this time? Crosshairs again? I swear I will-" you shook you head rapidly to stop him mid sentence.

You saw Drift bear the trailer and 'hid' behind Cade.

"Shin'aina, why run?" Drift asked.

Cade sighed forcefully and ran a hand down his face. "You need to relax, (Y/N)! I know you're shy and all that but really?"

You gulped and looked at Drift. You avoided optic contact and looked to the side.

Drift sighed. "I shall lead them," Drift offered.

You looked at Drift then at Cade. Cade shrugged and walked back inside.

Well thanks, Cade. Real helpful, man.

Drift looked at you and you looked away. You looked at your peds and but your lip.

Drift sighed and walked ahead. You slowly followed like a lost puppy. It didn't seem as if Drift minded.

Drift soon turned toward you and you froze. "(Y/N)," you slowly looked up. "Why are you so shy?"

You frowned. You looked away and held yourself.

Drift held your shoulders in place, causing you to yelp loud enough for Grimlock to run over and growl at Drift. Seconds later Cade and Jimmy J came.

"WHO DID IT!? I SWEAR TO GOD!!!" Cade yelled.

"No no no! I just held her/his shoulders and they yelped!" Drift tried to explain.

Grimlock huffed And Nuzzled you. You blushed and carefully started to let him. Cade groaned.

"Man, (Y/N)! You have to control-"

"I CAN'T CONTROL IT!" You yelled, catching everyone's attention. "YOU TRY HAVE PTSD AND ANXIETY SO BAD YOU HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AT THE LITTLEST THINGS!"

You transformed and drove/flew to the edge of the junkyard. Once at the end you were crying.

The reason for these things was because of your neglect and abuse.

Drift had followed you in his car/Helicopter form and sat beside you.

You continued to cry.

"Shin'aina, why didn't you tell us?" He asked.

"Because then you'd all make fun of me!" You said through tears.

Drift shook his head and hugged you. "Of course we wouldn't. Why do you think that?"

You sniffed and hugged him back. "I... I don't know..."

Drift held you close. "I'll help you through this, Shin'aina."

You smiled. "Thanks, Drift."

"Not a problem."

---

ANOTHER CRAPPY ONE-SHOT :D

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe