TFP!Human!Knockout x TFP!Human!Starscream

{Request}

{Song Above: Chop Chop Slide}

Knockout smiled as he took his ticket from Starscream's hand. "Come on, darling the lines are getting longer!"

"Be patient, Knockout!" Starscream called as Knockout ran towards the Ferris Wheel.

Starscream vented and followed after his partner. Knockout was beside the Ferris Wheel waiting with a groan.

"Come ON!" He exclaimed.

Starscream rolled his eyes as he stepped in line, Knockout holding his hand and nuzzling him gently.

Starscream huffed as the woman hosting the right grimaced. As she let them into the seat, Knockout didn't see that the woman gagged with how they held their hands. But Starscream did.

Starscream growled at her and stepped in, closing the door and bucking the both of them instead of the woman. As they went up the seeker flipped her off,

Starscream's attention was drawn away and to his lover when Knockout held his arm tight and pointed to the city. "Look!"

As the night came, the lights came out. It was beautiful.

As they stopped on top of the ride, Knockout shivered. "It's so cold!"

Starscream sighed. "I told you to grab a coat!" He took his own coat off and wrapped it around his mate's shoulders.

Knockout held it close and wrapped himself around the coat and Starscream's arm.

Starscream smiled secretly and kissed his head. As the ride began to turn, everyone now on the ride, every time they passed the woman Starscream would kiss Kickout, making her scoff in disappointment.

Starscream smirked. Knockout noticed soon enough and laughed. "Starscream you're such an idiot!" He pecked his lips and nuzzled him. "And I love my idiot."

Starscream had to chuckle. "I guess I am your idiot, aren't I?~"

As the ride stopped, Knockout got out and smirked at the woman, sticking his tongue out at her as he held Starscream's hand and dragged him to the bumper cars.

Starscream was a lost puppy while Knockout dragged him to everything he wanted to do.

Starscream was dying internally.

---

OoF-