TFP!Megatron x Depressed!Cybertronian!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Her Last Words}

You sobbed in your room. You were a Decepticon. Have some anger in you! Have rage! Be bloodthirsty like everyone else!

But how could you? The only person you hate, would slash their throat and make them eat their own spark, was yourself. You can't even fight an Autobot if you tried.

You're weak. Why are you a Decepticon? Why are you such an idiot?

You sobbed and sobbed. Why weren't you like the others? Why would Megatron want someone like you? He wants someone as reckless as him.

You held your helm. You were a disappointment if a Decepticon.

There was a knock at the door. You wiped your tears and took a deep breath. You hesitantly opened the door and saw Megatron.

You bowed immediately. "Greetings Lord Megatron," you said, voice raspy and torn.

He was silent in thought for a moment. He then laid a servo on your shoulders.

"Soundwave has told me some things about you," he started. You looked up in surprise. "He told me if your health. What you say to yourself."

You shook your helm. "I-It's nothing to worry about my liege. I promise."

Megatron rose an optic ridge and shook his helm. "(Y/N), you have been in my army since the beginning. And I have known you long before we started such war. This is not something I take lightly coming from a close friend,"

You looked down. Your knees were weak. He was right.

Your optics began to water. You hugged Megatron tightly and sobbed. He hesitantly held you close, bending down to your level.

"I'm sorry I'm not what you want me to be," you sobbed. "I'm such a disgrace to t he Decepticons. I'm too nice! I can't have anyone love me!"

Megatron sighed and lifted you and carried you into your room, laying you on your berth. "(Y/N), I care about you."

You stared at him. "As a friend."

He shook his helm. "No. I think now is the time to tell you that in my mind you are more than that. You are someone I can't have for on the battlefield or by your own hands."

You looked down. As you hit your lip he held you close. The more you cried, the more tired you grew. Soon you had fallen asleep in his grasp.

---

This chapter was okay. I do a lot better on depressing one-shots.