TFP!Megatron x Femme!OptimusSister!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Girls/Girls/Boys}

You flinched at Optimus's loud and angry tone, something you never have heard so ferociously.

"Your sparkmate is Megatron! Warlord and leader of the Decepticons!?" He snarled.

You opened your mouth to speak. "How long as this been going on without my knowledge!?"

Tears weld up into your optics. You shook a little, scared. "I-I..."

"Tell me!" He yelled. Everyone was staring at you now, humans and Cybertronians.

You choked on your words as you steps back. "I-It was a month before t-the war..."

Optimus growled and inched Closer. "For almost 9 milinia!? You've got to be-" he cut himself off. He was supposed to be a calm and collected Prime, but this blew him over the top.

"Get to your room. You're not allowed to go on missions-" you gasped. "-scouts, and not allowed to leave the base. Your communication with Megatron is over. I am very disappointed in you. I will not have my own sister be contaminated with his lies nor carry anything than his words."

You frowned. You shook. You loved Megatron. But Optimus was your big brother! You looked up to him.

Where did your loyalties lie here?

"Optimus-" You tried, choking on your tears.

"NOW!" He snarled.

You flinched and ran to your room, crying.

:Time Skip to 3 Months:

"Optimus, she refuses to leave her room," Ratchet said just outside the door. "I know that's what you told her to do, but it's been 3 months! She barely eats her cubes and she won't open the door!"

Optimus frowned and looked the door. He was rather harsh but he was still kind of mad that his sister was with the enemy.

He softly knocked on the door. You cracked the door open slightly. The tear stains were visible along with the tired look along your face.

"What is it?" You whispered in a choked tone.

Optimus frowned. "Can you come out? You need to eat," he said softly.

You shook your helm. "I'll stay here. I betrayed my only family for your arch nemesis. I didn't deserve your kindness or food."

You began to close the door but Optimus used his ped I prevent it too. You turned back.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. "How can I make it up to you?"

You closed your optics, lips quivering. "If you will allow it," she looked at him. "I just want to see Megatron one last time before I can't any longer."

Optimus looked at Ratchet then thought. In the end he vented. "Fine,"

::Time Skip::

As you walked through the bridge you were weak and so very tired. You shivered, optics partly open.

As your body entered the forest you looked around. Optimus and the others were gathered around. And soon another bridge opened up.

You suddenly felt awake. As the big warlord stepped out of the bridge with drones and Starscream Behind, you used your remaining strength to run to Megatron.

Megatron opened his arms as you jumped into his grasp and sobbed.

Megatron held you close and began to calm you down softly. You was shivering and because you had basically starved yourself Megatron had brought a cube for you.

"Here, Love," He said softly, loud enough for the Bots to hear. "Please eat. I don't like you being so thin..."

You hesitantly took the cube and sipped from it, leaning into Megatron.

The Autobots were amazed that with a simple command Megatron made her eat.

You finished then looked up to Megatron. "Megatron... I love you so much..."

Megatron nodded softly and kissed your helm. "I know dearest, I love you too. I know why we are visiting here, Optimus had already told me."

You teared up at the thought. She looked down and cried silently. You didn't want to leave him, you loved him.

You closed your optics. "Megatron, please don't leave..." you said softly.

Megatron vented down to your height and kissed your helm. "Darling, I don't want to, and I know you don't either. This is your choice. You can stay with your brother, or come with me."

You looked up. This was the hardest decision placed on your shoulders. You looked at Optimus Then Megatron.

"I...." you vented. "I choose..."

-

I'm so tired