Bayverse!Human!Optimus x Cybertronian!Reader Pt. 2

{NOT REQUEST}

(Song Above: Lights Down Low)

You were quiet as the humans slept. The humans had attacked, Lockdown included. Now all of you were on the run.

You watched Crosshairs clean his guns. The campfire lit up his face. Hound was asleep, snoring loudly. Drift was asleep somehow through Hound's snores. Bumblebee was eating some s'mores he had cooked with a smile on his face. Optimus just stared at the fire.

"Optimus," you said suddenly, making Bumblebee jump. "What seems to be the problem? May I be of assistance?"

Optimus shook his head and gave you a smile. "Not at all, (Y/N)."

You didn't believe that.

"Are you tired, sir?" You asked. "Perhaps recharging?"

"Thank you for concerning me," Optimus said. "But I think it best if I stay up and watch."

You hummed. "I'll keep watch."

"No, it's oka-"

"I'll keep watch." You repeated.

Optimus looked at you. "Will you be alright?"

If you were in your robot form you would have nodded. "Of course. Humans need more recharge than us Cybertronians." You explained.

"How do we know you won't ditch us or squish us like bugs?" Crosshairs asked.

You scoffed, offended. "I would never!"

Crosshairs glared. "Right."

Bumblebee slowly ate his s'mores as he watched.

"That is enough, Crosshairs. (Y/N) risked their life for ours. Why would they do such thing?" Optimus defended you.

"To gain our trust." He said plainly. Crosshairs shrugged and continued with cleaning his guns.

You huffed. Optimus looked at you and stood. Bumblebee watched Optimus walked towards you before making another s'more.

"(Y/N), I apologize for him. I trust you wouldn't do such thing." Optimus said to you.

If you were in your robot form you would be smiling. You opened your door and Optimus gladly hopped in.

"Thank you, Optimus," you said. "For believing in me."

"Not a problem," he said as he touched the steering wheel. You shook. Optimus noticed this. "Is there something the matter?"

"N-Nothing," You stuttered. "Just my steering w-wheel..."

Optimus let go. "I apologize."

"That's okay. You didn't know." You said calmly.

Optimus yawned.

"You should sleep." You said.

"I suppose I should. Will you be okay?"

You nodded. "Of course."

Optimus nodded and stepped to the back of the truck and laid on the bed.

"Good night, (Y/N),"

"Good night, Optimus."

---

Lol that sucked srry

-Killer Kamen