TFP!Wheeljack x Mentally-Insane!Cybertronian!Femme!Reader Pt. 2

{Request}

{Song Above: Twisted}

You gasped as the sun touched your metal. You shivered and held the doll close to your spark. Wheeljack chuckled.

You began to run around in the sand like a cheetah. You hopped in the air and dove into the sand, like a scorpion in sand. You were quick underneath and soon popped up for the sand right in front of Wheeljack, causing him to cover his optics from the sand.

"Thank you so much, Jackie!" You squealed and hugged him. "I love you!"

Wheeljack Smiled and hugged back, kissing your helm before replying. "I love you too."

The two of you stayed like that a moment longer before you pulled away from him, your servo twitching.

"Jackie come play!" You Smiled and bounces toward the open.

Wheeljack looked around before nodding, following after to make sure you were safe.

Your limbs twitched from being free from that blasted cage. You felt truly free out here.

You held Mister Figgly close as you hopped around.

Wheeljack watched you being cute and vented. He wished the others saw this side of you, but they were all hard on you. Optimus that you were unpredictable and unstable to be around the others.

Sure you were unstable, but she wouldn't hurt anyone purposely. And if she did she would apologize and beg for forgiveness, not wanting her punishment.

Wheeljack frowned. He didn't want you to vet be harmed in any way.

You heard chopping in the air and looked up. Your optics dimmed and you ducked down. Wheeljack followed your gaze and cursed to himself. It was Agent Fowler.

"(Y/N)! Hurry over here!" Wheeljack called for you. You looked at him, looked at Mister Figgly, then the helicopter.

You bolted over to Wheeljack quickly and jumped into his arms. Fowler was only a human, but he terrified you. Mostly because he hated you, causing him to threaten you to be killed on sight by his men if you did anything to him or the Autobots.

Wheeljack hurried back to base, worrying that Fowler had already saw her out of confinement.

Once he was back he heard steps down the hall. They were coming. You saw the cage coming closer and you began to cry.

"Jackie I don't want to go back!!! It hurts in there!" You cried loudly. Wheeljack tried to calm you but you tried to escape his grasp, causing you to scratch his cheek with Mister Figgly's claws.

Once you saw what you did you cried harder. "I'm sorry, Jackie! It was an accident! I'm sorry!!!"

Wheeljack Kissed your helm. "It's okay, sunshine. It's okay," he tried to Calm you. "Just go back in the cage and I'll be back, okay?"

He carefully sat you down and shut the door before you could run out. He locked the door and you tried to reach for him through the bars.

"JACKIE!!!!"

"What In Tarantion is going on here!?" Wheeljack heard Agent Fowler scream behind him.

He turned around to see Agent Fowler with Optimus. The two saw the energon dripping from his cheek and immediately looked to you.

You backed away from the bars and towards the corner. "I-It wad an accident!!!"

Optimus And Fowler looked at each other.

"She is to dangerous, Prime! We have to stop her before she goes on a killing spree."

"Fowler I think she is completely under control and not-"

"She sliced Wheeljack like butter!!!! She is reckless, dangerous, and INSANE!!! Unless you want me to shut this base down, we need to get rid of the threat immediately! The Decepticons could get her!"

Wheeljack's optics widened. "You're not REALLY thinking about killing her, are you Optimus!?"

Optimus was silent. "Agent Fowler could be Correct, and I usually don't resign to such unnecessary violence but..."

Wheeljack's Spark broke. "Optimus you can't be thinking this!!! (Y/N) didn't mean to! She accidentally scratched me, so what!? We can't just kill her! She's an Autobots-she said it herself. You saw her save that Autobot-you saw her kill multiply Decepticons-she has never killed an Autobot or civilian! Optimus, please give her another chance."

Optimus looked at you, shaking and terrified for you life... but all he and Fowler saw was an insane an autistic Cybertronian, ready to kill anyone.

"I am sorry," Optimus said. "But she has almost killed Bulkhead, sliced your cheek, threatened to throw Bumblebee into the pits of Kaon, and even tried to escape. Agent Fowler is right, she is unpredictable and reckless."

Wheeljack looked at you, you were holding Mister Figgly to your spark, tears rolling down your face.

They were going to kill you.

---

Should I make a pt. 3 or naw?