TFA!Blurr x Human!Reader

[Request]

[Song Above: Cotton Candy Skies]

You took a deep breath, watching the rain fall. The day was boring, rainy, and very very annoying. With all of the raining all of the Autobots and Sari we're trapped inside. And boy was that annoying.

You heard the giant television turn on and you sighed, hearing Jazz, Bumblebee, and Blurr all get ready for a video game. You looked over to see that Blurr and Bumblebee were arguing about what game to play. Jazz just watched with a smile.

"No! We should play a racing game!" Bumblebee yelled at Blurr.

"Aw come on, Bee! We always play racing games! How about we play something else? Like a fighting game! Or maybe one of those games Sari always plays! Come on, there's other games other than racing games!" Blurr rambled about.

Jazz chuckled. "Now come on, kiddos! How about we put it to a vote, hm? How about (Y/N) votes for one of your options?"

The two childish bots immediately looked at you. You jumped back and glared at Jazz, seeing that he did this just so that he wouldn't be forced to vote.

"Come on, I'm like, your best friend! Please!?" Bumblebee pleaded.

"Why? (Y/N) and I are obviously better friends! They would choose me over you any day! For a ride, for help, a game," Blurr rambled on once more.

You looked between the two of them before sighing. "Bee," he looked up in hopes. "I think you should play something else." His jaw dropped immediately while Blurr cheered.

Blurr laughed and rubbed it in Bee's face while Jazz sighed in relief. Blurr then surprisingly lifted you up quickly, making you yell in surprise.

"Thank you! You're the best human ever! Since Sari isn't even a human you definitely are the best human!" He surprisingly kissed you all over, which made you squeak in surprise. His metal 'lips' were kind of hard as he kissed you but he made sure to be soft as to not leave any marks on you.

When he stopped he sat you down and smiled. "Hey, after we play a game how about you and I go for a drive? I know you like rainy drives! It's like, the best, right!? Oh oh! And we can get food too! I might not be able to eat it but I'm sure you can! After all you are human!"

You chuckled a little at Blurr's childishness. You hugged his leg and kissed it a little. "I'd like that," Blurr's cheeks turned a little blue as if he was blushing. "You can play for an hour!"

Blurr smiled when nodded. "Deal! We can go anywhere you want! I can get there in a flash!"

When Blurr turned back he froze to see boy he Bumblebee and Sari there recording this. Sari smirked. Bumblebee giggled a little.

"SARI! BUMBLEBEE!" You screamed in embarrassment.

Jazz lifted the both of them and huffed. "Hey, mates. Stop the child's play for a bit and let them have this moment!" He carried them to the giant couch and plopped them down.

Blurr and you nervously smiled and looked away. Blurr cleared his throat. "I-I'll go play that game."

"Yeah, just come find me when you're done," and you both scurried away, embarrassed.