Bayverse!Crosshairs x Fem!Cybertronian!Reader

{NOT REQUESTED}

(Song Above: Coming Home)

You had your arms crossed as you watched the mechs. You let a single leg hang from the roof of the shop. The setting sun caused the sky o be a pinkish orange color.

"Oi, when are you coming down here?" Crosshairs asked from the side, trying to climb up with some trouble.

"Whenever I'm dead." You snapped without looking away.

Crosshairs grunted as he brought his ped up to the roof to help himself up. He huffed for a breath before trying to get up.

"You'll cut your stomach." You warned.

"Will not!" Crosshairs argued.

"Well there's a-"

"OW!"

"Sharp edge there."

Crosshairs climbed up and hissed at his cut. You rolled your optics and continued to watch the others.

Grimlock began his way to is hole. Slag was being pestered with the baby dinobots. Swoop laid on a bed of cars Peacefully. Hound counted his ammo and guns. Bee stared at the upcoming stars. Drift was meditating-or training. Moving is swords around in a very slow motion while talking to himself.

Crosshairs let out a huff as he plopped down beside you.

"How did you get up here?" Crosshairs asked.

"I was in the ninja class on Cybertron." You said plainly.

Crosshairs huffed and laid back in his hands. You ignored him and continued to look out into the mountains for any intruders.

"Sleep, sheila."

You slowly turned around to face the paratrooper. "Sleep? Sheila?"

"Sheila. Australian word for 'woman'." Crosshairs shrugged.

"Don't call me that." You said and looked back out to the mountains.

Crosshairs sighed. "Leanbh-"

"Don't call me that either."

"But that's Irish." Crosshairs said.

"The wreckers always said that to me, Crosshairs. It means 'baby'. Do not temp me or I will fire you out of this junkyard and into Hong Kong." You threatened.

Crosshairs groaned. "When are you not so serious?"

"When I'm dead." You responded.

Drift must have eavesdropped or something because he walked over and looked at Crosshairs. Then he looked at me.

"Jūjika, anata ga kanojo no chūi o tsukete, anata no kimochi o tsutaetainara, kanojo ni haiku o oshietekudasai." Drift spoke.

You looked at him in confusion. "I'm sorry, what?"

"He was talking to me. He, uh, taught me some Chinese." Crosshairs replies quickly.

"What did he say?"

"That You should sleep."

"Nice try. No." You argued.

Crosshairs sighed as Drift gave him a nod and walked away.

"I see beauty within," Crosshairs started. "Underneath that coat of hate. I see the real you."

(Haiku by me)

You stared at him. "What are you saying?"

"(Y/N)," Crosshairs took a deep breath. "I... Oh I don't care if I get slapped! This is what I'm trying to say!" Crosshairs pulled you close and kissed you.

You were extremely tense. You stared at him before relaxing ever so slightly.

Crosshairs pulled away and looked up at the sky.

You smiled, a true smile, one you haven't had in a very long time. You hugged Crosshairs and snuggled into him.

"I feel that way too."

Crosshairs was surprised but took this chance and hugged you back. Drift smiled and disappeared into the night.

---

Drift's a stalker