TFP!Bumblebee x SG!Cybertronian!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Help}

Confusion overwhelmed you as you aimed your cannons to the brighter, less torn and terrifying Bumblebee.

Your breathing hitched when you realized his optics were blue, like yours. Your Decepticon insignia was unmistakable and noticeable. So was Bumblebee's.

"Autobot, lay your weapon down!" You demanded in a rough tone. "I wish no battle to come."

Bumblebee-or whoever this was-withdrew his cannon and put his hands up in a defensive and submissive position.

You turned to your COM. "Soundwave, do you copy!?" Static was all that replied. You cursed.

::You're not (Y/N),:: Bumblebee beeped. You snarled and aimed your cannon.

"How do you know my name?" You growled. "You aren't the Bumblebee I know."

He looked confused, large puppy dog optics filled with sparkling curiosity.

You then hummed and lowered your cannon. "This seems to be an... alternate universe."

You looked around. It was so much more brighter around here than your world. And definitely without a doubt we're you no longer in your world.

But how did you get here?

You turned to Bumblebee. "I am (Y/N), Of course you already know. I am a member of the Decepticons. Though, it would seem that in your world I am the enemy, correct?"

The mech nodded, still curious and prepared for a fight despite being submissive.

You hummed. "No that would mean... That Autobots are the saviors if Cybertron here..." You shook your helm.

Bumblebee seemed confused. But then he nodded. ::We have been having a war with the Decepticons for many eons. You seem lost. I could call Optimus for help.::

You hummed. You were never on good terms with your Optimus. But maybe this one would be different. You nodded.

"Yes, that would be ideal."

He nodded and communicated batch to base. You were still confused as to how you got here.

Soon a bridge opened up and you aimed your cannons to it. Bumblebee pulled your arms down and this made you reflectively kick him back.

Once realizing your harm, you apologized and helped Bumblebee stand as Optimus Prime and Ratchet stepped from the bridge.

Optimus was much brighter and instead of having purple or even red or yellow optics, he had blue. And Ratchet didn't looked too insane and again much brighter.

But you couldn't trust them.

You stood tall to show no weakness. "Optimus," You said in a rough and unsurprised tone. "I suppose you know who my alternate is?"

Optimus hummed. "Correct. How do we know we can trust you?"

"I come from a universe opposite from yours," you explained. "The Decepticons are the saviors instead of the Autobots. Here, however, is the other way around. I was returning from a mission when the bridge malfunctioned and I was sent here. I met Bumblebee here and thought him an enemy, so I attacked. You all have no idea how different you look from your alternates,"

Optimus hummed, taming this all in. "Do you expect us to help?"

You nodded. "I understand if you do not wish to, but my team would have helped in any way they could to save a lost alternate. And since this is the opposite, I'd figure you would do the same."

Optimus looked from Bumblebee to Ratchet, then to you. "Alright," he spoke, "You have my word to help."