Jack x Miko

{ Requested by, @LytleLadibug }

Miko was going through a tough time. She was not herself. Bulkhead was out like a burnt light. He was dying. And Miko knew it.

Jack watched her as she held herself trying not to cry. He felt bad, but he didn't know what to do. He didn't want her to feel worse than she already did.

Jack took a deep breath and walked over to her. "H-Hey...." He said shyly. He sat beside her. "How are you holding up?"

"Not so good......" Miko muttered as she wiped her tears. Jack watched as he thought.

"Look," Jack started. Miko listened. "I don't know how you feel right now, but I'm worried for you. Your not looking at your guitar or even asking for a little road tumbling. Your not yourself."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't worry about it...." Miko huffed.

"But I am," Jack touched Mimi's hand. "I don't know why I feel this way, but I am really worried for you. When your not yourself, it worries me. A lot."

Miko blushed and hid her head.
Jack sighed and brought his hand away.

"I'll leave you alone...." he went to stand, but felt a hand in his.

"Wait," Miko sniffed. "Can you stay?"

Jack gave a small smile. "Of course." And they started to talk.

-

That was crappy....... Primus so help me I'm loosing my touch!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!