MTMTE!Rodimus Prime x Human!Samari!Reader

{Request}

(Song Above: Samari Cop)

---

You took a deep breath and you slowly swung your sword side to side in a steady motion. You kept your balance even when you messed up. Your sword shined in the light as you graciously moved around.

Your breathing was calm and still, your stance following. You were relaxed and at peace, you were focused on your sword and training.

You didn't notice the mech in the door way that watched you. You took deep breaths dad you relaxed more and more.

Once you finished the mech clapped. You looked over, tense. When you saw the familiar flame paint you relaxed.

"I can't get over how serious you look when you train!" Rodimus exclaimed with a smile.

You put your sword away and looked up into his optics. "With patience comes power."

Rodimus gestured for you to enter into his palm and you climbed into his servo. He carried you to his berth and sat you down on the table beside it.

"So I heard Whirl and you got into a fight, huh?" He asked with his arms crossed.

Most primes were wise, old, and emotionless. But Rodimus? No. He was a funny, young, and emotional. No one would ever think for him to be a prime, but you would.

You nodded. You didn't speak much.

Rodimus smirked. "I think he's jealous~" he laughed.

You rose your chin. "Of What, If I may ask?"

Rodimus nudged your shoulder with a playful smirk. "That you get me!"

You nodded slightly. "Many do wish to seek your attention... You are the last Prime after all."

Rodimus smiled and picked you up, holding you close. "Well, just because I'm a prime doesn't mean everybody should treat me like a king. I miss the old way, y'know?"

You nodded. "Of course. When we were back on Earth."

Rodimus studied you frame as he spoke. "I've been thinking about Tailgate. He's so new to everything and I was wondering if you could help me teach him?"

You smiled slightly. "Knowledge is power."

Rodimus gently nuzzled you with his helm, gentle and not at all rough. He smiled as he did so. You were slightly confused but took his cheeks and laid out head on his, kissing his nose.

He was surprised and stared at you. You have never done such as anything as hug.

You smiled more brightly and laughed. Soon Rodimus did too.

It felt good.

---

I feel like I just wrote crap